What We Know
- AirPlay IndyCar from iPhone: Connect iPhone & TV to same WIFI → Launch App Store → Open NBC Sports → Play Race event → Hit AirPlay icon → Select TV → Watch race on TV.
- AirPlay IndyCar from Mac: Connect MacBook & TV to same WIFI → Open Safari browser → Visit NBC Sports website → Play IndyCar NTT Series race event → Click AirPlay → Select TV → Enjoy streaming.
- AirPlay IndyCar from Android: Enable AirPlay on Android TV → Connect TV & iPhone to same WIFI → Launch NBC Sports app → Play Race Event → Tap AirPlay → Choose Android TV → Watch on TV.
The Indycar Series 2023 race kicked off on March 5, 2023, at Streets of St. Petersburg. This season, the IndyCar Series has scheduled 17 races on different tracks. The race will be live-streamed on NBC Sports. If you have a TV with AirPlay support, you can install the NBC Sports app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac and stream it on the big screen.
Some selected races will also be available to stream on Peacock and USA Network.
Note: WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca is all set to conduct the Firestone Grand Prix of Monterey between September 08-10, 2023. You can watch the live streaming of this event on Peacock and NBC.
How to AirPlay IndyCar Series from iPhone to Apple TV/Smart TV
As the IndyCar NTT Series races are streaming on Peacock and NBC Sports, we have chosen NBC Sports here to explain the AirPlay process. You can use the same steps to AirPlay Peacock TV.
1. Turn on your Airplay 2-compatible TV and connect the iPhone and the TV to the same WIFI network.
Note: If you want to AirPlay to Apple TV, make sure to enable the AirPlay feature.
2. On your iPhone/iPad, open the App Store.
3. Now, search for the NBC Sports app using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the NBC Sports app and tap the Get button to install the app on your iPhone/iPad.
5. Open the NBC Sports app and search for the NTT IndyCar Series.
6. Select your preferred race match and hit the AirPlay icon on the media player screen.
7. A list of devices will be displayed on iPhone or iPad; select your TV Name.
You can watch the live races of the IndyCar Series on your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible TV. If you have finished watching the race event, don’t forget to turn off AirPlay on your iPhone.
How to AirPlay IndyCar Series from Mac
1. Turn on your MacBook and smart TV and connect them to the same WIFI connection.
3. Using the search bar available on the top right corner of the screen, search for the IndyCar Series.
4. Select the latest race event and play it on the Mac.
5. Hit the Control Center icon in the Mac menu bar and select Screen Mirroring.
6. Select your Apple TV or Smart TV from the devices list.
6. Once the devices are paired, you can watch the live race event on your TV.
Note: It is recommended to disable AirPlay on your Mac if you have finished wireless streaming.
How to AirPlay IndyCar Series to Android TV
Pre-Requisite: Turn on your Android TV → Tap on Settings → Select AirPlay and HomeKit Settings > Enable AirPlay on Android TV.
1. Switch on your Android TV and ensure that it has internet access.
2. Connect your iPhone or iPad to the same WIFI network as your Android TV.
3. Launch the NBC Sports app on your iPhone.
4. Click on an event to start playing and select the AirPlay icon.
5. A list of TV names will appear on your screen. Choose your TV name to pair with the app,
After pairing, you can stream the IndyCar Series race event live on your Android TV.
Alternative Ways to Watch IndyCar Series Without Cable
You can AirPlay any of the below-mentioned services to watch IndyCar Series race events live since they carry NBC in their channel line-ups.
fubo TV is one of the premium streaming services for streaming local and international sports events. It carries NBC Sports, NESN, Bally Sports, Altitude Sports, and many more regional sports in your local area. For example, you can watch Indycar’s live and past races using this fuboTV. So, you can AirPlay fuboTV and stream live events and matches from your PC or mobile to AirPlay 2 compatible smart TV.
- Free Trial: 7 days
- Subscription Plan: Pro– $74.99 per month, Elite – $84.99 per month, and Ultimate – $94.99 per month
- Simultaneous Screens: on or up to 10 devices.
DirecTV Stream is one of the premium entertainment streaming services in which you can find a lot of content related to entertainment, sports, music, etc. It includes the channels like NBC Sports, FS1, ABC, NBC, and much more. You can install the DirecTV Stream app on your compatible PC or mobile, and to watch them on big screens, you can AirPlay DirecTV Stream.
- Free Trial: 5 days
- Subscription Plan: Entertainment – $74.99 per month, Choice – $99.99 per month, and Ultimate – $109.99 per month
- Simultaneous Screens: Up to 20 at home and 3 devices away from home.
YouTube TV is one of the premium streaming services available with no annual contracts. It carries 100 local TV channels, including NBC Sports, USA Network, ABC, CBS, FOX, NFL Network, and many more, to watch sports, music, entertainment, etc. In addition, you can AirPlay YouTube TV to watch the event on the big screen. You can easily install the app on your smartphone or PC and AirPlay the IndyCar Series event on your smart TV.
- Free Trial: 14 days
- Subscription Plan: $72.99 Per month
- Simultaneous Screens: on or up to 3 devices.
Upcoming IndyCar Series Schedule
|Date||Broadcast Time||Track||Broadcast On|
|September 10, 2023||02:30 PM ET||WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca||NBC/Peacock|
If you are in Australia, you can AirPlay Stan to watch the IndyCar Cup Series races live.
If AirPlay is not working on Peacock TV, update the app and check if the TV and Apple device are connected to the same WiFi network.