What We Know
- AirPlay fuboTV from iPhone: Turn on TV → Connect iOS & TV to same WIFI → Launch fuboTV app → Sign in → Play content → Select Screen Mirroring → Select TV → Watch on TV.
- AirPlay fuboTV from Mac: Connect TV and Mac to same WIFI → Open Safari → Visit fuboTV website → Log in → Play a video → Enable AirPlay on Mac → Choose TV → Stream on TV.
- AirPlay fuboTV to Android TV: Enable AirPlay → Install fuboTV app or visit the website → Play content → Click AirPlay icon → Choose Android TV → Watch on TV.
- AirPlay fuboTV without WiFi: Turn on Smart TV → Launch fuboTV on iOS → Play a title → Connect Lightning to Digital AV Adapter to iPhone → Plug HDMI cable into Adapter and TV → Go to TV Source settings → Choose Input → Watch video on TV.
fuboTV offers 100+ live TV channels, popular shows, movies, news, and on-demand content. AirPlay fuboTV content to Apple TV or other AirPlay 2-compatible TV, using the built-in AirPlay feature. If your WiFi has issues, you can use a Lightning to Digital AV adapter and HDMI cable to directly play the downloaded fuboTV files on your Smart TV.
How to AirPlay fuboTV from iPhone/iPad
1. Bring the iPhone/iPad near the Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV and connect to the same WiFi connection.
2. Turn on the AirPlay feature on your TV under Settings → AirPlay and Homekit → Activate the AirPlay
3. Visit the App Store on your iPhone/iPad and install the fuboTV app.
4. Sign in to your account using the login credentials.
5. Play any content you want to watch on your Apple TV/Smart TV.
6. When a selected video starts playing, click the AirPlay icon.
7. From the list of nearby devices, select your Apple TV/Smart TV.
8. Note down the AirPlay code displayed on your TV and enter the code on the prompt that appears on your iOS device.
9. Now the media file will be played on your TV using AirPlay.
When you finish watching, turn OFF the AirPlay on your iPhone to stop sharing content to your TV.
How to AirPlay fuboTV from Mac
1. Connect your Mac and your TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Open the Safari web browser available on your Mac.
3. Visit the official website of fuboTV.
4. Hit the Sign In option on the top right corner and log in to your account.
5. Choose and play any video you need to watch on your Apple TV or AirPlay 2 compatible smart TV.
6. Hit the AirPlay icon present on the media player.
7. From the list of compatible devices, choose your TV.
8. Enter the AirPlay code on your Mac, the code which appears on your TV.
Enjoy watching the fuboTV shows on the big screen. After watching, turn OFF AirPlay on your Mac.
How to AirPlay fuboTV to Android TV
1. Turn on and enable AirPlay on your Android TV.
2. Connect your iOS or Mac and the Android TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Install and launch the fuboTV on your iOS or visit the fuboTV official website on your Mac browser.
4. Play any content and tap on the screen to bring up the playback controls.
5. Tap on the AirPlay icon and choose your Android TV.
6. You will receive an AirPlay code on your TV to connect the AirPlay devices. Enter the code on your Apple device to begin streaming fuboTV content on a big screen.
How to AirPlay fuboTV Without WiFi
If the WiFi signals are so weak, you can use the Lightning to Digital AV Adapter and the HDMI cable to AirPlay fuboTV without connecting to WiFi.
1. Connect the Lightning to Digital AV Adapter to the charging port of your iPhone/iPad.
2. Plug the HDMI cable into the Adapter connected to your iPhone/iPad.
3. Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port of your Smart TV.
4. Go to Input or Source settings. (On Android TV it is source settings and on other Smart TVs it is input settings)
5. Choose the HDMI port to which you just plugged the cable as the input source.
6. Now, launch the fuboTV app on your iOS and play the content to stream on your Smart TV.
How to Use fuboTV Multiview
Now you can watch every live sport scheduled at the same time even if there are not enough screens. fuboTV presents you with a multiview feature to watch 4 different videos or live TV channels on one big screen. Here is how you enable multiview on fuboTV.
1. Launch the fuboTV app on your iOS device.
2. Select and play the live TV channel that you want to stream.
3. Press and hold the touchpad to open the Options menu.
4. Select the Watch in Multiview option from the list.
5. Click on Add Channel and swipe left or right to choose the live TV channels.
6. Click the channel to add to the screen. You can add up to 4 channels on one screen and stream it.
DIY Fixes for fuboTV AirPlay Not Working
If you are facing any issues while AirPlay fuboTV from an iOS/Mac, you can try the below troubleshooting techniques to resolve it.
- Remove the obstacles placed between the WiFi router and your smart TV to enhance the signal strength.
- Disconnect all other devices connected to the same WiFi connection to get faster and more stable internet.
- To get the latest features and to fix not working issues, update the fuboTV app and your Apple TV to the latest firmware.
- Turn Off the AirPlay mode on your iOS or Mac, as it will disconnect the network connection.
- Reinstall the fuboTV & restart your device if required to fix the unknown bugs.
Frequently Asked Questions
fuboTV offers 4 different pans for every user.
1. Pro plan costs $74.99 per month.
2. Elite plan costs $84.99 per month.
3. Premier plan costs $94.99 per month.
4. Latino plan costs $7.99 per month.
Yes, fuboTV provides you with 72 hour Lookback option to watch any live sports event that you have missed. All you have to do is click on the Calendar icon in the sports section and choose the original date of the event.
You can stream on up to 10 devices at the same time at home and 3 other devices outside your home with the fuboTV current plan.