- Screen Mirroring Vizio TV:
- Screen Mirror from Android: Open the Notification Panel → select Cast or Smart View icon → Choose your Vizio TV → start mirroring.
- Screen Mirror from Windows: Switch on your Windows PC → go to the Windows Action Center → click Connect → choose your Vizio TV → done.
- Screen Mirror from iPhone/iPad/Mac: Launch the Control Center → select the Screen Mirroring icon → pick your Vizio TV → start mirroring.
- Screen Mirroring Vizio TV using SmartCast: You can also use the SmartCast app to mirror the content on your big screen.
Are you bored of watching the content on smaller screens? There is no need to continue in the same way as there is a better option available to switch your screen to a bigger one. Get to know the screen mirroring process to mirror the content from various devices to your Vizio TV seamlessly. The process is quite simple as the Vizio team has everything to help you miracast your desired content from various devices.
Continue scrolling towards the end to learn the screen mirroring Vizio TV using different devices via wired and wireless connections.
How to Screen Mirror from Android to Vizio TV
Screen mirroring from Android to Vizio TV can quickly be done with built-in Chromecast support. There is no need to enable any particular option on your Vizio TV as a WiFi network is enough to do the needful.
1. Ensure your Android device and Vizio TV are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Navigate to the Notification Panel of your Android.
3. Tap the Cast or Smart View icon and wait a few seconds to allow your device to detect the Vizio TV.
4. Choose your Vizio TV from the list shown on your screen.
Finally, the content you view on your Android device will start mirroring on your Vizio TV.
How to Screen Mirror from Windows PC to Vizio TV
If you are a PC user and wish to screen mirror the content to Vizio TV, take a look at the below steps to undergo the process.
1. Connect your Windows PC and Vizio TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Now, launch the Windows Action Center from the menu bar.
3. Click on the Connect option or use the keyboard shortcut keys Windows + K to open the Connect window.
4. After a few seconds, your PC will start detecting the nearby devices connected under the same WiFi network and choose your Vizio TV.
Once done, you can miracast the content from your Windows PC to Vizio TV and remember to turn off screen mirroring after watching the content.
How to Screen Mirror from Apple Devices to Vizio TV
No matter what Apple device you are using, the screen mirroring process can be made simple once you enable the AirPlay feature on your Vizio TV.
How to Enable AirPlay on Vizio TV
1. Switch on your Vizio Smart TV and press the Home button on the TV remote.
2. Navigate to the top right corner of the home screen to locate the Extras option.
3. Click on it and then scroll to the AirPlay Settings page.
4. Check whether the AirPlay option is enabled. If not, then turn it on.
Now, the AirPlay feature is successfully enabled on your Vizio TV and you can start mirroring the content from any Apple device.
How to Screen Mirror from iPhone/iPad to Vizio TV
1. Ensure your iPhone/iPad and Vizio TV are connected to the same WiFi with proper bandwidth.
2. Open the Control Center of your iPhone/iPad device.
3. Tap the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your Vizio TV in the popup.
Now, the screen mirror from iPhone to Vizio TV is successfully done and you can start enjoying the content on the big screen.
How to Screen Mirror from Mac to Vizio TV
1. Connect your Mac and Vizio TV to a steady WiFi network.
2. Go to the Control Center and hit the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. Select your Vizio TV from the list of available devices.
Finally, play your desired content and start streaming it on the big screen.
How to Screen Mirror to Vizio TV Using SmartCast App
Android and iPhone users can use SmartCast, the official app from Vizio, to screen share content to Vizio TV. Connect your devices to the same WiFi and continue with the steps.
1. Download the SmartCast app on your smartphone.
2. Launch the application on your smartphone once the downloading process is completed.
3. You can either enter as a Guest or create a Vizio account to proceed further.
4. The app will detect the nearby devices and select your Vizio TV from it.
5. Your TV will display a four-digit code, and make a note of it.
6. Now, enter the code on your iPhone to connect the devices.
Finally, your smartphone is all set to mirror the content to your Vizio TV via the SmartCast application.
How to Screen Mirror to Vizio TV Using Older Devices
In case you are using an older model smartphone that lacks built-in cast or screen mirroring support, you can opt for wired connections. While using these wired connections, you can easily screen mirror the content without a WiFi.
When it comes to wired connections, HDMI cables and adapters are the best-known methods to mirror the content flawlessly. Android users can buy the USB-C to HDMI adapters, and iPhone users can buy the Lightning to HDMI adapters to connect the devices.
1. Fetch an HDMI cable of good quality and connect one of its ends to your Vizio TV.
2. Insert the other end of the cable into the HDMI adapter.
3. Now, connect the Lightning or USB-C cable to the charger port of your smartphone.
4. As a last step, change the source settings on your Vizio TV to start mirroring the content.
How to Fix Screen Mirroring Not Working on Vizio TV
Are you facing any black screen or freezing issues while mirroring the content to your Vizio TV? No need to worry; the troubleshooting methods below will help you get back on track.
- Check whether the devices are connected to a stable WiFi network.
- If you mirror your Apple device, ensure that AirPlay is enabled on the Vizio TV.
- To avoid signal interferences, disable the Bluetooth and Screen Time settings on your smartphone.
- Restart will fix many issues, so perform a restart on both devices to rectify the error.
Yes. You can screen mirror to Vizio TV in both wired and wireless ways.
Yes. You can use the USB C adapter or Lightning adapter to screen mirror content to the Vizio Smart TV without WiFi.