- Screen Mirror from Android: Swipe down the Notification panel → select the Cast icon → choose your Realme TV → start mirroring.
- Screen Mirror from Windows: Turn on your Windows PC→ press Windows + K → select your Realme TV → done.
- Screen Mirror from iPhone/iPad: You can use the AirDroid Cast application to mirror the content on your Realme TV.
- Screen Mirror from Mac: Install the JustStream application on your Macbook to screen share the content on the big screen.
- Screen Mirror Without WiFi: Use the HDMI cable to screen share the content without using the WiFi network.
Do you know there is a possible way to view the content from your smartphone to a Realme TV screen? Yes, it can be done through the screen mirroring process, which helps you to mirror the desired content on your Realme Smart TV. This can also be useful when your TV runs out of storage. So, you can screen-share the content from your smartphone or PC to watch it on your TV to avoid the installation process.
Realme TV runs on Android OS, which easily allows you to miracast the content from Android or PC, whereas additional support will be required to mirror the Apple devices.
Screen Mirroring to Realme TV from Android
Realme Smart TV runs on Android OS and comes with built-in Chromecast support. So you can directly mirror the content by following the below steps.
1. Fetch and unlock your Android smartphone.
2. Make sure that your Android device and Realme TV are connected to the same WiFi connection.
3. Swipe down the screen to launch the Notification Panel.
4. Hit the Cast or Smart View icon and choose your Realme TV from the list of available devices.
Now, play any content and enjoy watching it on the big screen.
Screen Mirroring to Realme TV from Windows PC
1. Connect your Realme TV and Windows PC to the same WiFi network with good bandwidth.
2. Go to the Windows Action Center located in the taskbar and click on the Connect option.
NOTE: Use the keyboard shortcut keys Windows + K to open the connect window.
3. Now, your PC will start detecting the nearby devices and select your Realme TV from it.
Finally, your PC is all set to screen share its content on your Realme TV.
Screen Mirroring to Realme TV from iPhone/iPad
Since the Realme TV doesn’t support AirPlay, you can make use of the following best screen mirroring app for iPhone to share the content wirelessly. Connect your Realme TV and Apple device to the same Wi-Fi connection and proceed with the following steps.
1. On your Realme Smart TV, go to the cast website of AirDroid using any browser of your choice.
2. Install the AirDroid Cast application on your iPhone/iPad.
3. Launch the application and scan the QR code shown on the Realme TV screen.
NOTE: A 9-digit code will also be displayed along with the QR code so you can also use it to connect the devices.
Once done, your iPhone/iPad will start mirroring its whole screen on your Realme TV.
Screen Mirroring to Realme TV from Mac
Out of plenty of screen mirroring apps available for Mac, we have chosen the JustStream app to mirror the content on your TV. This app will improve the screen mirroring quality and do the needful.
1. Turn on your Mac and connect it to a strong Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Mac’s App Store and install the JustStream app.
3. Launch the JustStream app and follow the on-screen prompts.
4. Now, the app will start detecting the nearby devices connected under the same WiFi network and choose your Realme TV from it.
After a few seconds, your Macbook screen will start displaying its content on your big screen.
Screen Mirroring Realme TV Without WiFi
You can also screen mirror your smartphone to TV through a wired connection. While doing so, you can mirror the content without WiFi. To do this, you need to buy Lightning to HDMI adapters to mirror the content from an Apple device. And USB-C to HDMI adapters to miracast the content from Android devices.
1. Fetch an HDMI cable of good quality and connect one of its ends to the HDMI port of your Realme TV.
2. Connect the other end of the TV’s HDMI cable to the adapter.
3. Now, connect the adapter to the charger port of your smartphone.
4. Change the source settings on your Realme TV and start mirroring the content.
Yes. You can screen mirror to Realme TV from smartphones or PCs using wired and wireless connections.
When the devices are connected to an unstable WiFi network, you will face issues with screen mirroring. Use a strong WiFi network to get it fixed.