- Screen Mirror using HDMI Cables & Adapters: Use HDMI cables and the respective HDMI adapters to proceed with screen mirroring without WiFi.
- Mirroring using Mobile Hotspot: Open Settings on Android → turn on Hotspot & tethering → Open Network Settings on your TV → connect mobile hotspot on TV → choose your TV → start screen mirroring.
- Screen Mirroring via Miracast: Open the Settings option on Android → Connected Devices → Cast → Wireless Display → choose your TV → allow permission → start mirroring.
- Peer-to-peer AirPlay on iOS: Disconnect WiFi → open Bluetooth and pair devices → activate WiFi (without connecting devices) → open Control Center → Screen Mirroring → choose your Apple TV → start screen mirroring.
- Chromecast: Connect Chromecast through hotspot → Install Google Home → select the Devices tab → select your Chromecast device → mirror it to your TV.
- Screen Mirroring using Ethernet: Use ethernet cables and respective adapters to establish a network to screen mirror from Android devices to TV.
In most cases, you may face errors while screen mirroring wirelessly. It may be caused by unstable WiFi connectivity or issues on the transmitting and receiving ends. In such cases, you can also use alternative methods to mirror your device without using WiFi. Moreover, if your device or TV lacks built-in WiFi connectivity, you can opt for HDMI cables to screen mirror without WiFi.
Screen Mirror Using HDMI Cables & Adapters
Using HDMI cables is one of the easiest ways to mirror your devices to the TV, if not for using WiFi. HDMI cables are available for Android and iOS devices. You should choose your adapters correctly according to your device compatibility.
Screen Mirroring Without WiFi on iPhone & iPad
Use the Apple Lighting connector, which is compatible with most iPhones and old models of iPads, to screen mirror the content without WiFi.
1. Plug one end of the Lightning Digital AV adapter into your iOS device lighting connector.
2. Plug the other end of the adapter into the HDMI input on your TV.
3. Now change the input of your TV to the HDMI input connected to your Lightning Digital TV Adapter.
4. After that, choose the content you want to display on your TV.
5. Now, the entire iPad and iPhone screen will screen mirror to your TV without WiFi.
Screen Mirroring Without WiFi on Android
Use DeX cables or USB-C adapters to screen mirror your Android devices without using a WiFi connection.
1. Plug one end of the cable into the adapter and plug it into the input HDMI port of your TV.
2. The other end of the cable goes into your smartphone.
3. On the notification panel, select Tap here to switch to screen mirroring notification.
4. Turn on your TV and switch to the right signal input source to which you have connected your HDMI cable.
5. Finally, the screen of your Android device will mirror your smart TVs, including Hisense TV, LG TV, Roku TV, and others without WiFi.
Screen Mirror Using Mobile Hotspot
You can make use of the hotspot feature on your Android device to mirror any content from your Android device to your TV without the need for any WiFi or network connection.
1. Head to Settings on your Android phone.
2. Select the Hotspot & tethering option and turn it On.
3. On your TV, select Network Settings.
4. Now, connect the mobile hotspot to your TV.
5. After connecting, tap the Cast option on your Android device and choose your TV from the available options.
6. Now, your Android screen will screen mirror a TV using a mobile hotspot.
Screen Mirror Android/Windows using Miracast
Miracast is a unique feature on Windows and Android devices that is used to mirror one screen to another. Instead of using WiFi, miracast uses WiFi Direct to establish a connection between devices.
1. Initially, fetch your smartphone and navigate the Settings menu.
2. Click the Connected Devices section.
3. After that, choose Cast from the list of available options.
4. Now, enable the Wireless Display option and choose your miracast enabled TV from the list of available devices.
5. Allow the necessary permissions to screen mirror the content from your smartphone to TV without WiFi.
After mirroring the content, you can turn off the screen mirroring option on your Android or Windows PC.
Screen Mirroring using Peer-to-Peer AirPlay
Peer-to-peer AirPlay allows users to connect iPhone, iPad, or Mac to smart TV without connecting to the same WiFi network. This option needs an iOS device that is a 2012 model or later and the latest versions of Apple TV, such as Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD.
1. Disconnect WiFi on your iOS device and Apple TV and delete every network saved before.
2. Open Bluetooth and pair your iPhone and streaming device together.
3. Activate WiFi on your iOS, but don’t connect your device to WiFi.
4. In the control center of your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, select screen mirroring.
5. Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
6. Enter the Connection password that appears on your TV screen.
7. Finally, you can screen mirror to TV using iPhone or iPad.
Screen Mirror using Chromecast
This is one of the easiest methods to screen mirror if you have a problem with your WiFi. Chromecast is a streaming device that is used for streaming video content and screen mirroring Android to TV. You require two mobile devices for this method.
1. Connect both devices via hotspot.
2. Install the Google Home app on your smartphone from the App Store or Play Store.
3. Click on Devices on the app homepage.
3. Select your Chromecast device.
4. Now, your phone will be mirrored to your TV.
You can also use this method to cast the content to TV without using WiFi.
Screen Mirror via Ethernet
Lastly, you can use ethernet adapters to establish an internet connection to screen mirror your Android device to a TV. You can buy ethernet adapters according to your smartphone models to screen mirror without WiFi.
1. Fetch an ethernet cable and connect an end to the ethernet port of the adapter.
2. Then, connect the USB-C cable to the respective port on your Android phone.
3. Connect another end of the ethernet cable to the ethernet port on your TV.
4. Head to the Screen Mirroring option on your phone and select your TV from the option.
5. Now, the screen of your Android phone will be displayed on your TV.
Yes, you can screen mirror without WiFi using HDMI adapters, mobile hotspots, ethernet, peer-to-peer AirPlay, Chromecast, and Miracast.
Yes, you can mirror your iPhone to a MacBook without WiFi using the peer-to-peer AirPlay option.
No, you can’t screen mirror using Bluetooth. It is highly recommended to turn off the Bluetooth feature while screen mirroring.
No, you can’t screen mirror or cast the content from Netflix to TV with or without using a WiFi network.
Yes, you can use HDMI cables and respective lightning adapters to screen mirror iPhone to Samsung TV without WiFi.