- AirPlay Mirror iPhone to Vizio TV
- Enabling AirPlay: Turn on your Vizio TV → Select Extras → Click AirPlay Settings → Choose AirPlay → Turn On.
- Mirror iPhone to TV: Unlock your iPhone → Open Control Center → Select Screen Mirroring → Choose Smart TV → Start mirroring.
- Mirroring iPhone using Third-Party Apps: Install the Screen Mirroring app on your iPhone to screen share the content to Vizio TV wirelessly.
- Screen Mirroring Without WiFi: Use an HDMI cable and respective adapter to screen mirror from an iPhone without WiFi.
If you are wondering how to screen mirror iPhone to Vizio TV, then the process is quite simple. Vizio TV uses the SmartCast Operating System that has built-in AirPlay support. Luckily, this has made your casting experience straightforward. However, certain apps do not support the built-in AirPlay feature. In such cases, you can use the default screen mirroring option to display the whole screen content from your iPhone to Vizio TV.
This article will help you guide the procedures to screen mirror your iPhone to Vizio TV in easy ways.
How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Vizio TV Using AirPlay
You can use the AirPlay mirroring feature to screen mirror from your iPhone to your TV.
How to Enable AirPlay on Vizio TV
As Vizio TV has built-in AirPlay support, you must enable the AirPlay option to cast or mirror your iPhone to your TV.
1. Turn on your Vizio TV and head to the top menu section on the home screen.
2. Select the Extras option.
3. After that, navigate to the AirPlay Settings page.
4. Make sure the AirPlay option is highlighted.
5. Now, AirPlay is enabled, and your TV is ready to mirror your entire iPhone.
How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Vizio TV
You can wirelessly screen mirror your iPhone to a Vizio TV by using AirPlay support. Connect your iPhone and Vizio TV to the same WiFi network, then start the screen mirroring process.
1. Make sure your Vizio TV and iPhone are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Now, head to the Control Center of your iPhone.
3. Select the Screen Mirroring option from the Control Center.
4. Select your Vizio TV from the list of available devices.
5. Now, the TV screen will mirror your entire iPhone screen.
Note: If you own an Android device, you can utilize the built-in screen Chromecast option to screen mirror Android devices to Vizio TV.
How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Vizio TV Using Third-Party App
Many third-party applications are also available to help you screen mirror your content to different devices. Among the list, you can choose the Screen Mirroring app to mirror the content from iPhone to Vizio TV wirelessly.
1. Connect your iPhone and Vizio TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the Screen Mirroring app on your smartphone.
3. Launch the application on your smartphone.
4. Now, go to the official website of Screen Mirroring using a browser on your Vizio TV.
5. Scan the QR code on the TV screen using your smartphone.
6. The devices will initiate a connection, and you are all set to mirror the content to the TV from an iPhone.
NOTE: You can also try other best screen mirroring apps for iPhone to screen share the content to your Vizio TV.
How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Vizio TV without WiFi
Buying and using the Lightning Digital AV adapter is the simpler method of screen mirror to Vizio TV. If your WiFi is unstable or inaccessible, you can use this method to screen mirror without WiFi.
1. Plug one end of the Lightning Digital AV adapter cable into your iPhone.
2. Now, plug one end of the HDMI cable into the adapter.
2. Plug the other end of the adapter into the HDMI input on your Vizio TV.
3. Now, change the respective input of your Vizio TV.
Finally, your entire iPhone will be mirrored to Vizio TV. Surf your favorite content to display on your Vizio TV.
How to Fix Screen Mirroring Not Working on Vizio TV
There are various reasons why screen mirroring is not working on an iPhone. Try the troubleshooting methods listed below to fix the problem.
- Try restarting your Vizio TV.
- Make sure both devices are connected to the same network.
- Check whether the AirPlay option is enabled on Vizio TV.
- Try Updating your Vizio OS.
- Factory reset your Vizio TV.
Yes. You can mirror your iPhone to a Vizio TV by enabling the AirPlay option.
Yes, if an app supports the built-in AirPlay option, you can click the AirPlay icon on the playback screen to screen share the specific content to your Vizio TV