- Mirroring JVC TV from Android: Power on JVC TV → Enable screen mirroring → open the Notification Panel → choose your JVC TV → start mirroring.
- Screen Mirror JVC TV from iPhone/iPad: Turn on JVC TV →Enable the AirPlay feature → launch the Control Center → click the Screen Mirroring icon → select JVC TV → done.
- Mirror JVC Smart TV from Macbook: Unlock your Mac → click on the Control Center icon → hit Screen Mirroring → pick your JVC Smart TV → start mirroring.
- Mirroring JVC TV from Windows: Enable screen mirroring on JVC TV → go to the Taskbar on PC → launch Windows Action Center → select Connect → choose JVC TV → done.
- Screen Mirroring from App: You can download the Google Home app to mirror the content from your Apple device to JVC Android/Google TV.
Are you unable to watch your all-time favorite content on your JVC TV due to insufficient storage? No worries anymore, as you can rely on screen mirroring as an alternative way to watch the content on your JVC Smart TV.
The screen mirroring steps involved in JVC Smart TV running on different OS, including Roku, Fire, Google, Android, and VIDAA, are explained in a step-by-step procedure to give you a clear understanding. By enabling the necessary settings on your JVC Smart TV, you can flawlessly miracast the content within minutes.
Read this article further to learn how to screen mirror to JVC TV using various devices such as Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Windows PC within minutes.
How to Screen Mirror to JVC Roku TV
Before proceeding with the screen mirroring process, Android users need to enable the Screen Mirroring option. However, iPhone users should turn on AirPlay to mirror the content.
Screen Mirror to JVC Roku TV from Android
1. On your JVC Roku TV, go to Settings and select System.
2. Hit the Screen Mirroring option and turn it on.
3. Swipe down on your Android device to open the Notification Panel and select the Cast or Smart View icon.
4. Choose your JVC Roku TV from the list to screen mirror from Android on the big screen.
Screen Mirror to JVC Roku TV from iPhone/iPad
1. Press the Home button on the JVC Roku TV remote and open Settings.
2. Select the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit option.
3. Select AirPlay to turn it on and allow the necessary permission.
4. Ensure your JVC Roku TV and iPhone/iPad are connected to a steady WiFi network.
5. Now, launch the Control Center on your iPhone/iPad and hit the Screen Mirroring icon.
6. Select your JVC Roku TV in the popup and screen mirror iPhone to watch it on your TV.
How to Screen Mirror to JVC Android/Google TV
Since JVC Android and Google TVs come up with built-in Chromecast support, one can easily mirror their Android devices hassle-free. But, to mirror Apple devices to JVC Android/Google TV, one needs to install a third-party app to get it done. There are many best screen mirroring apps for iPhones available out there. We have picked the best one from it, which is explained in the below steps.
1. Install the Google Home application on your iPhone/iPad or Mac.
2. Ensure your JVC Android/Google TV and Apple devices are connected to a standard WiFi connection.
3. Launch the app on your Apple device and select your TV.
4. Tap Cast my screen and hit the Cast screen option.
5. Finally, select Start now and wait for a few seconds to view the entire screen of your phone on the TV.
How to Screen Mirror to JVC Fire TV
To mirror the content to JVC Fire TV, Android users need to enable Display Mirroring, whereas Apple users should enable AirPlay.
Screen Mirror to JVC Fire TV from Android
1. Power on your JVC Fire TV and go to the Settings menu.
2. Choose Display & Audio, and hit the Display & Sounds tab.
3. Select the Enable Display Mirroring option.
4. Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your JVC Fire TV.
5. Swipe down to the Notification Panel of your Android smartphone and tap the Cast or Smart View icon.
6. As a last step, choose your JVC Fire TV from the list to start mirroring the content to Fire TV from your smartphone.
Screen Mirror to JVC Fire TV from iPhone/iPad
1. On your JVC Fire TV, go to Settings and select the Display & Audio option.
2. Choose Display & Sounds and click on the Apple AirPlay & HomeKit settings.
3. Select the AirPlay option and turn it on.
4. Now, ensure that your JVC Fire TV and iPhone/iPad are connected to a stable WiFi connection.
5. Go to the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
6. Choose your JVC Fire TV from the list to enjoy streaming the content on a bigger resolution.
How to Screen Mirror to JVC VIDAA TV
JVC Smart TV running on VIDAA OS also supports mirroring from both Android and Apple devices.
Screen Mirror to JVC VIDAA TV from Android
1. Navigate to the home screen of your JVC VIDAA TV and select My Apps.
2. Click on the built-in Screen Sharing app and follow the on-screen prompts.
3. Before moving forward, check whether your Android device and JVC VIDAA TV are connected to a proper WiFi connection.
4. Swipe down to bring the Notification Panel of the Android smartphone and select the Cast Screen or Smart View option.
5. Choose your JVC VIDAA TV from the search results to screen-share your desired content on the big screen.
Screen Mirror to JVC VIDAA TV from iPhone/iPad
1. Turn on your JVC VIDAA TV and go to the Settings menu.
2. Select the System option and click on the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit settings.
3. Choose the AirPlay option and turn it on.
4. After enabling, launch the Control Center on your iPhone/iPad.
5. Hit the Screen Mirroring icon and pick your JVC VIDAA TV from the list of available devices to mirror the content wirelessly.
How to Screen Mirror to JVC TV from a Macbook
Mac users can follow the same steps mentioned earlier for iPhone/iPad to enable AirPlay on their respective JVC TVs.
1. Turn on your Macbook.
2. Ensure that your Mac and JVC TV are connected to a strong WiFi network.
3. Click the Control Center icon located in the top right corner of the menu bar.
4. Choose the Screen Mirroring icon and select your JVC TV from the list of devices.
Finally, the content you are playing on your Macbook will be mirrored to the JVC TV.
How to Screen Mirror to JVC TV from Windows
If you are a PC user and wish to screen mirror the content to JVC TV, you can follow the above-mentioned steps for Android to enable the necessary option on the TV. Once done with the settings, check out the below steps to learn how to screen mirror the content from PC to JVC TV.
1. Power on your Windows PC.
2. Connect your PC and JVC TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Launch the Windows Action Center from the taskbar and click the Connect option.
NOTE: You can also use the Windows + K keys to open the Connect Window on your PC.
4. Your PC will take a few seconds to detect the nearby devices and select your JVC TV from it.
Now, play any content and enjoy watching it on your JVC TV.
Best Ways to Fix JVC Screen Mirroring Not Working Issue
If you have any issues while screen mirroring the content to JVC TV, you can go through the below steps to get it resolved.
- Use a proper WiFi network with good bandwidth to connect your devices.
- Enable the necessary Screen Mirroring or AirPlay options on the JVC TV according to the devices you are using.
- Try turning off the Bluetooth and Screen Time settings to ensure a smooth mirroring process.
- You can also use Lightning to HDMI adapters for iPhone and USB-C to HDMI adapters for Android to screen mirror without WiFi through a wired connection.
- In case you still face any bugs, try restarting both devices to fix the issue.
Yes. You can screen mirror to JVC Smart TV from different devices.
Yes. You can screen mirror your laptop to JVC TV by following the steps mentioned in this article.