- To Screen Mirroring Sanyo Smart TV:
- Mirror to Sanyo TV from Android: Turn on Screen Mirroring → Go to the Notification Panel → Click the Cast icon → Pick Sanyo TV → Done.
- Screen Mirror to Sanyo TV from iPhone/ iPad: Enable the AirPlay feature → Open the Control Center → Hit the Screen Mirroring icon → Choose Sanyo TV → Start mirroring.
- Mirroring Sanyo TV from Windows: Turn on Screen Mirroring on TV → Launch Windows Action Center on the taskbar → Choose Connect → Select Sanyo TV → Done.
- Screen Mirror to Sanyo TV from Macbook: Go to the Control Center → Choose the Screen Mirroring icon → Tap on your Sanyo TV → Start mirroring.
- Screen Mirroring from App: Use the AirScreen app to mirror the device screen to Sanyo Android or Google TV.
- Screen Mirroring Sanyo TV without WIFI: Screen share the content to your Sanyo TV using an HDMI cable and the respective adapter.
Considering the less storage space on Sanyo TV, I opted to screen mirror the app to the TV from various devices. After enabling screen mirroring on Sanyo TV, I could mirror my desired content without any trouble. If that sounds valid, you will discover how to mirror your Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows screen to watch preferred movies or shows on Sanyo TV through this article. I have also given the best screen mirroring apps if your Sanyo TV does not offer support for screen mirroring.
Screen Mirroring to Sanyo Roku TV
If your Sanyo TV runs on Roku OS, you should turn on the Screen Mirroring Mode to mirror your Android screen to the TV. Suppose you want to screen mirror from your iOS devices, you should enable the AirPlay feature on your Sanyo Smart TV.
How to Screen Mirror to Sanyo Roku TV from Android
Before you start mirroring your Android screen to your TV, make sure your Sanyo Roku TV is turned on and connected to the same WIFI network as your Android device.
1. Fetch the Sanyo Roko TV remote and press the Home button to move to the home screen.
2. Navigate to the bottom and choose the Settings option.
3. Your TV screen will display a list of options on the Settings menu. Pick the System option and tap on Screen Mirroring.
4. From the two available options, choose the Screen mirroring mode option to enable screen mirroring on the Sanyo Smart TV.
5. You can select the Always Allow option to start mirroring on the TV whenever possible. If you want to approve it each time, go for the Prompt option.
6. Once you have enabled screen mirroring on the TV, go to the Notificial Panel on your Android device.
7. Locate and click on the Cast icon to display the available devices for screen mirroring.
8. Finally, select your Sanyo Roku TV to start screen mirroring.
9. Choose Allow on your TV to confirm the screen mirroring if you have chosen the Prompt under Screen Mirroring mode.
After the connection is made, you can mirror the preferred app content on your Sanyo Roku TV from your Android device.
How to Screen Mirror to Sanyo Roku TV from iPhone/ iPad
1. Scroll to the Settings menu from the Sanyo Roku TV home screen.
2. Choose the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit option.
3. Enable the AirPlay feature by clicking on the AirPlay option.
4. Connect your Sanyo Roku TV and iPhone or iPad to the same WIFI network to screen mirror from iPhone to TV.
5. Swipe down from the top-right edge of your iPhone or iPad to go to the Control Center.
6. Tap on the Screen Mirroring icon and select your Sanyo Roku TV from the available nearby devices.
7. Your iPhone screen will now display on your Sanyo Roku TV. So, you can watch the content you like on the TV.
Screen Mirroring to Sanyo Google TV from iPhone/ iPad
Sanyo Google TV shows native support for Chromecast. So, you can directly screen mirror the content from Android or PC to the Smart TV using the Cast option from the Notification Panel. But that’s not the case with the iPhone. You should enable the AirPlay feature to initiate the screen mirroring on Apple devices.
1. Power on your Sanyo Google TV and move to the home screen.
2. Once you get into the home screen, hit the Source button on the TV remote.
3. From the Source menu, choose the Edit icon, followed by AirPlay.
4. As a next step, tap on AirPlay and HomeKit.
5. Now, click on the AirPlay option to turn it on.
6. Once turned on, navigate to the Control Center on your iPhone or iPad.
7. From the list of various icons, pick the Screen Mirroring icon.
8. Your iPhone or iPad will scan and display the list of all devices available for screen mirroring.
9. Select your Sanyo Google TV to establish the connection.
10. Finally, stream your favorite content on the iPhone or iPad and watch it on your Sanyo Google TV.
Screen Mirroring to Sanyo Android TV
Sanyo Android TV comes with built-in Chromecast support. Due to this, Android or PC users can easily cast the content from their devices to Sanyo Android TV without any problem. However, mirroring the Apple devices to Sanyo Android TV can’t be done directly since the Smart TV does not natively support AirPlay.
1. First, check and confirm that your Apple device and Sanyo Android TV are connected to a strong and same WIFI network.
2. Turn on your Sanyo Google TV and go to the Google Play Store app.
3. Search for AirScreen and install the AirScreen app on the Sanyo Android TV from the Play Store.
4. Once installed, launch the AirScreen app on the TV.
5. On the left panel, find the Settings icon and tap on it.
6. You should check if the AirPlay feature is enabled.
7. Turn on the AirPlay option if it is not enabled.
8. On your iPhone or iPad, locate the Screen Mirroring icon from the Control Center menu and click on it.
9. The TV screen will display the list of available devices.
10. Finally, choose your Sanyo Android TV and stream any content on your iPhone or iPad.
11. Once the connection is made, you can enjoy watching it on the Sanyo Android TV.
How to Screen Mirror to Sanyo TV from Windows
You make use of the procedure discussed before to turn on the required settings on your Sanyo Smart TV to start mirroring the PC screen to the TV. Besides enabling this feature, connect your Windows PC and Sanyo TV to the same WIFI connection to initiate the screen mirroring process.
1. Switch on your PC and head to the Windows Action Center from the taskbar.
2. Tap on the Connect option such that your PC will scan for nearby available devices and display the options on the screen.
3. Choose your Sanyo TV and wait for a few seconds for the connection to get established.
4. Finally, play any content on the PC to enjoy watching it on your Sanyo Smart TV.
How to Screen Mirror to Sanyo TV from a Macbook
To screen mirror Mac to TV, you should turn on the AirPlay on your Sanyo TV using the methods for iPhone or iPad. Once enabled, let us get started with the process of mirroring the Macbook screen to the Sanyo Smart TV.
1. First, confirm that your Macbook and Sanyo Smart TV are connected to a viable WIFI network.
2. Once you have established the connection, navigate to the Control Center on the Macbook.
3. Tap on the Screen Mirroring icon and wait a few seconds.
4. Choose your Sanyo Smart TV from the available nearby devices.
Once the connection is successful, you can enjoy watching your favorite content on the Sanyo Smart TV with better visuals and sound effects.
How to Screen Mirror to Sanyo Smart TV Without WIFI
What if you are unsuccessful at your attempts to screen mirror to Sanyo TV via a wireless connection? In such a case, you can go for a wired connection for screen mirroring. Moreover, using a wired connection is a feasible way to start screen mirroring without the use of an internet connection on the TV.
You should use a Lightning to HDMI adapter to screen share the content from Apple devices. On the other hand, you need to use the USB-C to HDMI adapter to mirror the Android screen to Sanyo TV.
1. Get a good quality HDMI cable from a reliable source for screen mirroring.
2. Locate the HDMI port on the Sano Smart TV and connect one end of the HDMI cable into the port on the TV.
3. Plug the other end into the adapter.
4. Next, insert the USB or Lightning cable into the charger port of your smartphone.
5. Once the connection is done, modify the source settings to HDMI on the Sanyo TV.
Now, you have screen mirrored your smartphone to TCL TV using the HDMI cable and adapter.
3 Best Screen Mirroring Apps for Sanyo TV
You can’t directly mirror a device’s content to your Sanyo Smart TV if your devices are incompatible. However, using a third-party application will help you mirror the content from your devices to Sanyo TV. I have tried different screen mirroring apps and present you a curated list of the three best screen mirroring apps for Sanyo TV.
Screen Mirroring Pro
When it comes to the best screen mirroring apps for Android and iPhone, you can’t miss out on the Screen Mirroring Pro app. The app is easy to set up and use on your Sanyo TV. You can get the best visuals while mirroring games or media using this screen mirroring app. You can purchase the app at $4.99 to mirror the content to Sanyo Roku TV.
AirDroid Cast is a great screen mirroring app that can help mirror the content from various devices to Sanyo Smart TV with ease. You can get the app on your smartphone without any cost, and it lets you enjoy watching the live game streams through screen mirroring. It is one of the best screen mirroring apps for iPhone that supports multi-screen casting.
The Roku App (Official)
The Roku App is an official app released by Roku, using which you can share pictures and videos from your smartphone to Sanyo Roku TV. Although it does not help mirror the complete screen, it lets Roku users access media files available on their smartphones on a big screen. You can download and use the app for free on your Android or iPhone to cast the content to TV.
How to Fix Sanyo TV Screen Mirroring Not Working
Screen mirroring your device to Sanyo TV may not work due to glitches or network issues. Try these troubleshooting measures to resolve it and mirror the desired content to your Sanyo TV seamlessly.
- Basically, a strong WIFI connection is a necessary factor for starting the screen mirroring process. Check and confirm your WIFI network is stable and has a good bandwidth.
- Double-check whether you have enabled the Screen Mirroring or AirPlay option on the devices used for screen mirroring.
- As I have said, go for a wired connection to get stable internet if your wireless network disconnects frequently.
- If the problem occurs due to signal interference, turn off the Screen Time and Bluetooth settings.
- Do a restart on both devices as a last resort to fix the problem.
Yes. With a stable network connection, you can easily screen mirror the content to Sano TV from devices such as Android, Apple, PC, and Mac
If you can’t screen mirror to Sanyo TV, it could be mostly due to network connectivity issues. Check and confirm that the network connection is stable before you start mirroring. Also, confirm the devices are connected to the same WIFI network to fix screen mirroring not working on Sanyo TV.
Personally, I suggest you use the Screen Mirroring Pro app to mirror your device screen to Sanyo TV due to its user-friendly interface and compatibility.
Using a poor network connection will affect the content quality while mirroring on Sanyo TV. If a wireless connection is at blame, you can use the wired connection to improve the screen mirroring quality.