- Screen Mirror Android to TV With WiFi
- Using Cast Option: Open the Notification Panel → Select the Cast ion → Choose your TV → start mirroring.
- With WiFi Direct: Go to Settings → Enable WiFi Direct → Choose your TV → Done.
- Using Third-party Apps: Third-party applications like ApowerMirror will also help in casting the content from Android to TV.
- With Chromecast Device: Plug the Chromecast device into the TV → Install the Google Home app on Android → Launch the app → Select your Chromecast-connected TV → Hit Cast my screen → Done.
- Screen Mirror from Android to TV Without WiFi
- Using HDMI cables & Adapters: Connect the devices using HDMI cable → Go to Settings on Android device → Hit the Display/Project option → Choose your TV → proceed with screen mirroring.
- By Mobile Hotspot: Turn on WiFi on TV → Enable Hotspot on Android → Connect the devices → Install any screen mirroring app → Launch the screen mirroring app → Choose your TV → start mirroring.
Most of us prefer watching our desired content on bigger screens. Are you an Android user thinking about how to make it possible? The answer is simple: anyone can do it if they own a Chromecast-supported TV. This is one of the best options to screen mirror Android to TV without downgrading the quality.
You can mirror the content onto your TV using Android smartphones and tablets with or without WiFi. This wireless display will do what is necessary to cast all your favorite content from your device to all kinds of TVs.
This article will guide you through the step-by-step procedure to screen mirror your Android smartphones and tablets to TV.
How to Screen Mirror Android to TV Using WiFi
If any app doesn’t support the cast option, you can try the screen mirroring feature to display the entire screen on your TV. However, you cannot perform multi-tasking during the screen mirroring process as it shows your activities on the screen and affects the content.
Screen Mirroring using the Cast option
1. Fetch your Android device and open the Notification Panel.
2. Ensure your device and TV are connected to the same WiFi network.
3. Hit the Cast icon.
4. Select your TV from the list of available devices.
5. Now, play your desired content and enjoy watching it on your big screen.
For Samsung smartphones, you can click the Smart View option from the notification panel to the screen mirror to the TV.
Screen Mirror Android to TV Using WiFi Direct
WiFi Direct is another way to miracast your content from your Android phone to TV. You must enable WiFi Direct on your Android device and TV to do this.
1. Turn On the mobile data on your Android device.
2. Go to the Settings menu.
3. Select WiFi Direct and toggle the button to turn it On.
4. Turn On the WiFi Direct option from the Settings menu on your TV.
5. Now, your Android device will display the list of available devices.
6. Choose your TV from the popup menu to connect.
7. Now, you can view the Android device content on your TV.
Screen Mirror using Third-Party Apps
You can also screen mirror the content from Android to TV using third-party applications. We have chosen the ApowerMirror app to help you cast the content from your device to TV.
ApowerMirror is one of the best screen mirroring apps for Android to miracast the content to your TV. Unlike other applications, this app allows you to cast the content between different networks. There is no need to connect the devices to the same WiFi network.
With the help of this application, you can cast the content up to 4 devices simultaneously. It does more than mirror your content to the TV. There is a special feature known as “Reverse Control,” which helps you to debug your smartphones.
There are also other best screen mirroring apps available in the market for Android smartphones and tablets. You can choose any one of them according to your choice to mirror the content on your TV.
Note: Similarly, you can use ApowerMirror to screen mirror your Android to a Chromebook.
Screen Mirror with Chromecast Device
Some devices may not come up with the cast feature. In such cases, you can use a Chromecast device to mirror the content to your TV. Follow the steps below to learn how to make it possible.
1. Plug the Chromecast device into the HDMI port of your TV and complete the on-screen process.
2. Install the Google Home app on your Android device by visiting the Google Play Store.
3. Launch the application and select your Chromecast-connected TV.
4. Hit the Cast My Screen option to mirror the content from Android to TV.
How to Screen Mirror Android to TV Without WiFi
If your WiFi network is unstable or poor, it may affect the content while screen mirroring. On the contrary, you can also perform screen mirroring without using WiFi.
Screen Mirror Android to TV with HDMI Cable and Adapter
1. Take an HDMI cable and connect one end to the HDMI port of your TV.
2. Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port of the adapter.
3. Now, connect the USB-C end of the adapter to the USB-C port of your phone.
4. Go to the Settings menu on your Android and hit the Display/Project option.
5. Choose your TV as an external display.
6. The Android device will be screen-shared to your TV, and you can stream your desired content on the big screen.
Using Mobile Hotspot
You can also screen-share the content with the help of a mobile hotspot. But it needs some additional setup to make it possible.
1. Go to the Settings menu on your phone.
2. Hit the Mobile Hotspot or Tethering option and turn it On.
3. On your TV, enable the WiFi network from the Settings menu.
4. Install any screen mirroring apps for Android if you do not have one.
5. Launch the screen mirroring app and select your TV from the list of available devices.
6. The screen will be shared with your TV, and you can watch it on your TV in higher resolution.
Can I Cast Android to Smart TV
Yes. Some applications have built-in cast support to screencast the content on a big screen. You must tap the Cast icon on the app’s interface and select your Smart TV to stream the content.
So, you need not click on the Screen Cast or Cast option from the Android system-wide settings option or Notification Panel.
Can’t Mirror Android to TV – Best Fixes
Sometimes, your screen may freeze or appear black while the screen mirrors the content from Android to TV. The below fixes will help you rectify these problems.
- Unstable WiFi Network: When you are using an unstable WiFi network, the screen mirroring lags. So, always connect your devices to a strong WiFi network.
- Disable Bluetooth: Wireless connections like Bluetooth may also interfere with your screen mirroring process. So, disable Bluetooth to fix the signal interference.
- Turn Off Energy Saving Mode: The screen mirroring process might lag when your device runs on energy-saving mode. Disable it from the settings menu to fix minor bugs.
- Check the Distance: The screen mirror works only within a certain level of distance. So keep your devices closer to avoid the issue.
- Restart your Device: Restarting your device can fix many technical glitches. Try restarting both devices to resolve the issue.
1. How do you screen Mirror Android to Samsung TV?
Install and use the SmartThings app to screen mirror to Samsung TV from Android devices.
Enable screen mirroring on Roku to mirror the content from an Android to Roku TV.
Google Home is one of the best screen mirroring apps for Android to mirror to your smart TV.
Due to an unstable WiFi network, you have issues on screen mirroring Android to TV. In such cases, check the internet connectivity and connect it to a stable WiFi to fix the screen mirroring not working issue on Android.