- Screen Mirror iPhone to TV using AirPlay: Enable AirPlay on TV → Control Center → Screen Mirroring → Choose TV → Enjoy streaming.
- Screen Mirror using Third-party Apps: Install ApowerMirror on your iPhone and follow the prompts to screen mirror to your TV.
- Mirror iPhone to TV using Peer-to-Peer AirPlay: Using Peer-to-peer, you can screen mirror your iPhone without WiFi.
- Screen Mirroring Without WiFi: Use an HDMI cable and adapter to screen mirror your iPhone to TV without WiFi.
Are you tired of watching videos on your iPhone’s tiny display? If so, use the screen mirroring feature to mirror the iPhone to TV content from a small screen to your TV. The iPhone can undergo multi-screening, either using or without a WiFi network.
In recent days, most smart TVs have built-in AirPlay support, allowing you to screen mirror content to Smart TV and streaming devices from iPhone. It doubles the joy while watching it on bigger screens.
In this article, I will guide you through the possible techniques to screen mirror your iPhone to TV.
How to Screen Mirror iPhone to TV Using AirPlay
Before screen mirroring from your iPhone, enable the AirPlay option on your Smart TV to proceed with AirPlay mirroring. Also, click here and ensure your TV is compatible with the AirPlay-2 feature.
1. Ensure your iPhone and TV are connected to the same WiFi.
2. Go to the Control Center on your iPhone.
3. Hit the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your TV in the popup.
4. Now, your iPhone screen will be projected on your TV.
5. After mirroring the content, you can turn off screen mirroring on your iPhone.
Similarly, you can use AirPlay to screen mirror your iPad, iPod touch, MacBook, and iMac to a TV.
NOTE: It is necessary to enable AirPlay from the Settings menu of your respective TV to proceed with screen mirroring.
Screen Mirror iPhone to TV Using Third-Party Apps
Installing third-party applications is another helpful method to screen share your desired content from iPhone to TV. ApowerMirror is a famous third-party application for iPhone that helps you to screen mirror the content to any device.
1. Connect your iPhone and TV to the same WiFi.
2. Download the ApowerMirror app from the App Store.
3. Launch the application and hit the LocalCast button.
4. Select your TV from the list of available devices.
5. Now, go to the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
6. Choose Apowersoft to initiate the connection.
7. Now, start streaming your favorite content from your iPhone and enjoy it on the big screen.
Screen Mirror iPhone to TV Using Peer-to-Peer AirPlay
With the latest Apple TV models, you can perform peer-to-peer AirPlay without WiFi. However, you need to enable WiFi (without an internet connection) on your iOS device to proceed with this.
1. Connect your iPhone and TV to the Bluetooth connection.
2. The AirPlay controls will be seen on the Control Center of your iPhone device.
3. Hit the Screen Mirroring icon and select Apple TV from the devices list.
4. You will be asked to enter the AirPlay passcode displayed on your TV.
5. Finally, your iPhone is mirrored with your Apple TV to display your desired content.
NOTE: You can also use peer-to-peer AirPlay to screen mirror iPad to TV to watch the content on a bigger screen.
How to Screen Mirror iPhone to TV Without WiFi
Using an HDMI cable and respective adapter for an iPhone is one of the best ways to screen mirror without WiFi. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter helps you to screen share the content easily and in better quality. Get ready with your Lightning Digital AV Adapter and HDMI cable before proceeding with the below steps.
1. Plug the Lightning Digital AV Adapter into the charging port of your iPhone.
2. Connect the HDMI cable’s one end to the AV Adapter and the other to the HDMI port of a TV.
3. Change the Input of your TV to the HDMI port.
4. Your iPhone device is now connected to the TV.
5. Finally, you can screen mirror iPhone to Samsung TV, LG TV, Hisense TV, Roku, Fire TV, and more.
Can’t Screen Mirror iPhone to TV – Best Fixes
If screen mirroring is not working on your iPhone, the causes may be temporary glitches and a disconnected WiFi network. Follow the troubleshooting guide to eradicate the error.
- Initially, check the internet connectivity and connect both devices to the same WiFi.
- Disable the Bluetooth feature on your TV and iPhone to avoid errors.
- Turn off the energy-saving mode on your iPhone and TV.
- Disable the Screen Time option on your iPhone, which restricts screen mirroring.
- Restart your iPhone and TV to eliminate the temporary bugs and glitches in the system.
If you are an Apple user, you can perform peer-to-peer AirPlay to screen share your content without WiFi, or else you can also use an HDMI cable.
If you can’t screen mirror your iPhone to TV, try restarting your iPhone and TV. Also, ensure both devices are connected to a strong WiFi.