What We Know
- Sign Up to Dazn – Download app → sign up → Necessary details → Select Payment mode → Activate your account
- AirPlay Dazn (iOS) – Go to Control Center → Screen Mirroring → Select Device → Enter Passcode → Open Dazn app
- AirPlay Dazn (Mac) – Launch Browser → Visit Dazn → Sign In → Control Center→ Screen Mirroring → Select Device → Enjoy streaming
- AirPlay Dazn to Android TV – Enable AirPlay on Android TV → Launch Dazn app (iPhone) → Control Centre → Screen Mirroring → Select TV → Pair → Stream.
DAZN is a dedicated sports streaming service that features live and on-demand content. Currently, the big question is whether the DAZN app supports AirPlay or not. To be direct, the DAZN app doesn’t have the inbuilt AirPlay support. However, you can install the DAZN app to your iOS device and use its AirPlay Mirroring feature to stream your favorite sports content on a bigger screen.
How to AirPlay DAZN from iPhone/iPad to Smart TV/Apple TV
2. From your iPhone or iPad, open the Control Center and click the Screen Mirroring option.
3. If it shows a casting device list, select your Apple TV or Smart TV.
4. Following that, enter the AirPlay passcode to pair the devices.
5. Next, open the DAZN app and log in with valid credentials.
6. Click on a live match to play on your TV.
7. Using AirPlay, it will start streaming the selected live sports event on a big screen. When you are done streaming the match, ensure to turn off the AirPlay on your iPhone.
How to AirPlay DAZN from Mac to Smart TV/Apple TV
1. Initially, connect your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible TV to the same Wi-Fi network as your Mac.
2. Open Safari or other browsers on your Mac.
3. Visit the official site of DAZN and click Sign In.
4. Sign in with your username and password to continue.
5. Select an event that you want to stream on the TV.
6. Click the Control Center icon in the menu bar from your Mac.
7. Tap Screen Mirroring from the options.
Note: If you are using macOS Catalina (10.15) or Mojave (10.14), click the AirPlay icon at the top menu bar.
8. Choose your TV name from the list of available devices.
9. Using AirPlay, it will mirror your Mac screen to the TV. When the match streaming is over, make sure to turn off the Airplay on your Mac.
How to AirPlay DAZN from iPhone/iPad to Android TV
Like other Smart TVs, you can AirPlay DAZN to Android TV (Latest models).
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect the device to Wi-Fi.
2. After that, enable AirPlay on your Android TV.
3. Connect your iPhone/iPad to the Wi-Fi to which Android TV is connected.
4. Open the DAZN app on your mobile and log in (If needed).
5. Stream the live TV or highlights and swipe down the Control Centre.
6. Tap the Screen Mirroring icon and select your Android TV.
7. When the device gets paired, the content streams on your Android TV.
How to Fix If DAZN is Down While AirPlay
A lot of users have reported that the DAZN app is down while using the AirPlay feature. The core reason for this issue is because of the internet connectivity issues or the technical issues on the DAZN app. However, you can easily fix the issue with the following troubleshooting steps:
- Initially, you need a stable internet connection to stream sports content on the DAZN app without any issues.
- Make sure that your iOS device is at least within 10 meters with respect to your TV.
- Disconnect the VPN if you have connected to any, and then try to AirPlay the DAZN app.
- Ensure to Update the DAZN app to the latest version.
- If none of the troubleshooting steps worked for you, you need to contact Customer Support.
How to Sign Up for DAZN
1. Visit the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Search for DAZN and install the app.
3. Open the DAZN app after the installation.
4. Tap the Sign Up option and provide all the necessary details.
5. Next, choose the preferred payment mode and complete the transaction.
6. If your DAZN account is activated, you will receive confirmation via registered email.
How Much is DAZN App
DAZN application is free to use. However, you must purchase a premium subscription to stream the content. As of now, DAZN offers two subscription packages.
- Monthly plan – $24.99/month
- Annual plan – $224.99/year
No, the DAZN app doesn’t have the in-built AirPlay support. But you can screen mirror the DAZN app to your TV from iOS devices.
To fix the subtitles not working issues with AirPlay on the DAZN app, restart the DAZN app or reinstall the app on your iOS device.
Yes, the DAZN app is natively available on Apple TV, and you can install it from the App Store.