- Screen Mirror Hulu:
- From Android: Launch the Notification panel → select the Cast icon → select your TV → start mirroring.
- From Windows: Turn on your Windows PC→ press Windows + K → select your TV → done.
- From iPhone/iPad: Pull down the Control Center → click the Screen Mirroring icon → select TV → done.
- From Mac: Unlock your Mac → click the Control Center icon → select Screen Mirroring → pick your TV → start sharing.
- Screen Mirroring Hulu Without WiFi: Make use of an HDMI cable to mirror the Hulu content without the aid of a WiFi network.
- Screen Mirroring Using Apps: You can use third-party apps such as Screen Mirroring App or AirDroid Cast to mirror the Hulu content on a big screen.
Will anyone refuse if they came to know that there is an exciting way out there to watch Hulu content on the TV screen without installing the app? Yes, it is possible with screen mirroring, where you can easily stream your favorite Hulu shows from smartphone to TV. It is a useful feature to rely on if your TV is running out of space.
With a Hulu subscription, you can mirror your all-time favorites, such as Hulu Originals, popular live shows, top-rated movies, etc., from your smartphone or PC. Scroll further to learn the screen mirroring process involving various devices to miracast the Hulu shows on the big screen.
How to Screen Mirror Hulu from Android to TV
If the TV comes with built-in Chromecast support, you can directly miracast the content using the Notification Panel of your device. However, if your TV runs on Roku or Fire OS, you need to enable Screen Mirroring or Display Mirroring from the Settings menu of your TV to allow the screen mirroring process from Android or PC devices.
1. Connect your Android device and TV to a steady WiFi network.
2. Swipe down the screen to bring the Notification Panel on your Android smartphone.
3. Tap on the Cast or Smart View icon and choose your TV from the list of available devices.
Now, you can screen mirror from Android to TV to watch your desired Hulu content on bigger screens.
How to Screen Mirror Hulu from iPhone/iPad to TV
Before screen mirroring from Apple devices, it is necessary to enable the AirPlay settings on the TV to proceed further. To enable the feature from the Settings menu of your TV, continue with the below steps.
1. Ensure your iPhone/iPad and TV are connected to a standard WiFi connection.
2. Launch the Control Center on your iPhone/iPad and hit the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. Select your TV from the popup menu.
Once done, you can launch the Hulu app to screen mirror the content from iPhone to TV.
Screen Mirroring Hulu from Windows PC to TV
Check out the following steps to know how to screen mirror Hulu from a PC to a Chromecast-enabled TV.
1. Connect your Windows PC and TV to a strong WiFi network.
2. Navigate to the taskbar of your PC to launch the Windows Action Center.
3. Hit the Connect option and choose your TV from the list of detected devices.
Once connected, your PC screen will be mirrored to the TV, and you can start streaming your all-time favorite Hulu content on the big screen.
Screen Mirroring Hulu from a Macbook to TV
Once you have enabled the AirPlay settings on your TV, you can mirror from Mac to TV using the steps mentioned in the following.
1. Ensure your Mac and TV are connected to a proper WiFi network.
2. Click the Control Center icon located in the menu bar of your Mac.
3. Select the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your TV from the drop-down menu.
Now, open the Hulu app on your Macbook and play your desired content to enjoy watching it on the big screen.
How to Screen Mirror Hulu from Older Devices
People using older devices will struggle to screen share the content as their device doesn’t have a built-in mirroring option. In such cases, a wired connection will do the needful to mirror the content across devices. You can buy a USB-C to HDMI adapter if you are an Android user. If you are an iPhone user, you can use a Lightning to HDMI adapter to mirror the content without using a WiFi network.
1. Fetch an HDMI cable and connect one of its ends to the HDMI port of your TV.
2. Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the adapter.
3. Now, insert the USB-C or Lightning cable from the adapter to the charger port of your smartphone.
4. After connecting the cords, change the source settings to HDMI on your TV and start watching the Hulu content with better resolution.
How to Screen Mirror Hulu to TV Using Third-Party Apps
If you cannot miracast the content using the above methods, you can try using the below third-party apps to make it possible. AirDroid Cast and Screen Mirroring App are listed under the best screen mirroring apps for Android, which also support Apple devices to get it done.
Mirror Using AirDroid Cast:
1. Connect your smartphone and TV to the same WiFi connection with good bandwidth.
2. Download the AirDroid Cast application on your smartphone.
3. On your TV, go to the official website of AirDroid Cast using any browser of your choice to get the QR code.
4. Launch the application on your smartphone and scan the QR code displayed on your TV.
5. You can also enter the 9-digit code to connect the devices if the QR code fails.
After connecting the devices, you can launch the Hulu app on your smartphone to enjoy the content on your TV.
Mirror Using Screen Mirroring App
1. Connect your Smartphone and TV to a good WiFi network.
2. Install the Screen Mirroring App on your smartphone.
3. On your TV, go to the official website of Screen Mirroring using a browser to open the QR code.
4. Launch the app on your smartphone and scan the QR code on your TV.
Within seconds, the devices will be connected to each other, and you can play any content from Hulu to enjoy it on your big screen.
How to Fix Screen Mirroring Not Working With Hulu
If screen mirroring is not working and you are dealing with lagging and black screen issues, the fixes below will help you to rectify the errors.
- Make sure that both devices are connected to a strong WiFi connection to screen mirror the content seamlessly.
- Enable the necessary Screen Mirroring or AirPlay settings on your TV according to the device you are using for screen mirroring.
- In case the Bluetooth or Screen Time settings have been enabled on your device, then turn it off to avoid signal interference.
- If the issue still hasn’t settled, restart both devices to fix the technical glitches and get back on track.
Yes. You can screen mirror Hulu using any device to TV by using the above steps.
A poor internet connection can prohibit the screen mirroring process, so connect your devices to a strong WiFi network to get it fixed.