What We Know
- AirPlay from iPhone: Connect iPhone & TV to same WIFI → Launch App Store → Download Showtime app → Sign in → Select events → Hit AirPlay icon → Select TV to stream PBC Boxing Fights.
- AirPlay from Mac: Connect Mac & TV to same WIFI → Launch Safari browser →Visit Showtime website → Sign In → Choose PBC matches → Click AirPlay icon → Select TV name → Enjoy streaming the matches.
- AirPlay to Android TV: Enable AirPlay on Android TV → Use same WIFI on TV & iPhone → Launch Showtime app → Log in → Open Control Center → Select Screen Mirroring icon → Choose Android TV → Watch Live PBC matches.
Premier Boxing Champions, or PBC, is the most popular boxing fight event and is the best ongoing series on television. PBC Boxing Fights will be aired on Showtime and FOX. If you have an Apple TV or Smart TV with AirPlay support, you can AirPlay Showtime to watch the PBC boxing Fights on a big screen.
Some events will be held in the UK region. Hence, boxing lovers from the UK can AirPlay DAZN or ESPN to stream the live PBC boxing events.
💡 The next PBC boxing bout will take place on August 12, 2023. You can watch this event only on Showtime at 09:00 PM ET (or) 06:00 PM PT. Former World Champion, Emmanuel Rodriguez will challenge Melvin Lopez for the IBF Bantamweight World Championship.
How to AirPlay Rodriguez vs Lopez PBC Boxing Bout from iPhone
. After turning on your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible TV, link the devices to the same WIFI network.
. Open the App Store app on your iPhone and search for the Showtime app.
. Tap the Get button to open the Showtime app on your iOS device.
. Launch the app and sign in with your username and password.
. Choose the PBC events from the app.
. Tap on the AirPlay icon to play the video on your TV screen.
. Choose your TV name to begin streaming PBC boxing bouts on a big screen.
How to AirPlay Rodriguez vs Lopez from Mac to TV
. Ensure your Mac and your AirPlay 2-compatible TV have the same WIFI network connection after turning on your devices.
. Open the Safari web browser on your Mac.
. Go to the Showtime official website using Safari on Mac.
. On the home screen, sign in to your account using the valid User ID or password.
. Search and select the PBC Boxing Fights from the website you want to stream on your Apple or smart TV.
. Hover to click the AirPlay icon at the top of the menu bar.
. Pick out your TV name from the available devices list and hold on until the devices get paired.
. Once finished, you can watch the PBC boxing bouts using Safari AirPlay.
Note: After you watch the PBC boxing event, it is recommended to disable AirPlay on your Mac for energy saving.
How to Screen Mirror PBC Boxing Fights 2023 to Android TV
. Before commencing the steps below, you should enable AirPlay on Android TV.
- Switch on your Android TV and click the Settings icon at the top right.
- Select AirPlay and HomeKit Settings options from the menu list.
- Toggle the switch to the on position next to the AirPlay option.
. Check if both devices are connected to the same WIFI network.
. Open the Showtime app on your iPhone and log in to your account.
. Go to the Control Center on your iPhone or iPad and click the Screen Mirroring icon.
. Choose your Android TV from the list of nearby devices and pair your TV.
You have successfully paired your devices. Now you can watch PBC Boxing Fights on your Android TV using AirPlay.
Upcoming 2023 PBC Boxing Fights Schedule
Rances Barthelemy vs Omar Juarez
Batyr Akhmedov vs Kenneth Sims
Freudis Rojas vs Diego Sanchez
Isaac Cruz vs. Giovanni Cabrera
Nonito Donaire vs. Alexandro Santiago
Yoenis Tellez vs. Sergio Garcia
|Aug 12, 2023||Emmanuel Rodriguez vs Melvin Lopez|
Gary Antuanne Russell vs Kent Cruz
Travon Marshall vs Gabriel Maestre
|Oxon Hill, MD||Showtime|
|Sep 30, 2023||Canelo Alvarez vs Jermell Charlo||T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada||Showtime PPV|