- Screen Mirroring to Panasonic TV:
- Screen Mirror from Android: Open the Notification Panel → tap the Cast or Smart View icon → Choose your Panasonic TV → start mirroring.
- Screen Mirroring from Windows: Switch on your Windows PC → open the Windows Action Center → click Connect → choose your Panasonic TV → done.
- Screen Mirroring from iPhone/iPad/Mac: Apple users can use third-party apps such as ApowerMirror and Screen Mirroring to share content on a big screen.
Are you willing to mirror your desired content to Panasonic TV from a different device? The process is quite simple, and you can do so without spending much time. Panasonic has a separate fan base among users and always strives to deliver better features. Screen mirroring is one of their best features that helps the users to switch their screens from smaller to bigger ones. This screen mirroring to Panasonic TV can be done through various devices, including Android, Apple, and PC.
The screen mirroring steps might differ for each device, and they are explained clearly in this article to help the readers understand better. Along with the screen mirroring guidance, some troubleshooting ways are listed below to fix the problem you are dealing with while screen mirroring the content.
How to Screen Mirror Panasonic Android/Google TV
Panasonic Android or Google TV has built-in cast support, allowing users to screen share the content directly from their devices. There is no need to enable any particular feature on your Panasonic TV as the devices connected under the same WiFi network will do the necessary process.
Screen Mirroring to Panasonic Android/Google TV from Android
1. Connect your Android device and Panasonic Android/Google TV to the same WiFi connection.
2. Swipe down the Notification Panel of your Android smartphone/tablet.
3. Tap the Cast or Smart View icon and select your Panasonic TV from the list.
Now, play your desired content to screen mirror Android screen to TV.
Screen Mirroring to Panasonic Android/Google from Windows PC
1. Switch on your Windows PC.
2. Ensure that your PC and Panasonic TV are connected to the same WiFi connection.
3. Navigate to the Windows Action Center and click the Connect option.
NOTE: You can also press the Windows + K keys to open the cast window on your Windows PC.
4. Now, select your Panasonic Android/Google TV from the list of available devices.
Within seconds, your PC screen will start mirroring on your Panasonic TV.
Screen Mirroring to Panasonic Android/Google TV from Apple Devices
Since there is no AirPlay support available on Panasonic Android or Google TV, you can make use of some third-party apps to mirror the content. Out of the many best screen mirroring apps for iPhone, iPad, and Mac, we have personally tested two applications and found them reliable to undergo mirroring.
Using Screen Mirroring App:
The Screen Mirroring app available on the App Store will make your job quite easy and cost nothing.
1. Connect your Panasonic TV and Apple device to the same WiFi with good bandwidth.
2. Download the Screen Mirroring app on your iPhone/iPad or Mac.
3. On your Panasonic TV, go to the official website of Screen Mirroring using any browser of your choice.
4. Now, launch the application on your iPhone or iPad and scan the QR code shown on your Panasonic TV screen. After a few seconds, you can screen mirror from iPhone to TV.
Using ApowerMirror App:
ApowerMirror is the best screen mirroring app for iPhone, iPad, & Mac that helps you to screen mirror content with ease.
1. Connect your Apple device and Panasonic TV to a standard WiFi connection.
2. Download the ApowerMirror application on your Apple device.
3. After downloading the application, launch it and tap the LocalCast button.
4. Now, pick your Panasonic TV in the popup menu appearing on your screen.
5. Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to start mirroring the content on your TV screen.
Can I Screen Mirror to a Panasonic Viera TV?
Panasonic Viera TV comes with built-in mirroring support that allows Android and PC users to mirror the content quickly. This method is not applicable to Apple devices, so you can make use of the above-mentioned third-party apps to mirror the content.
On your Panasonic Viera TV, go to the home screen → devices → mirroring to enable it. Once enabled, you can mirror your Android and Windows PC to TV by going through the same steps mentioned at the beginning of the article.
How to Fix Screen Mirroring Not Working on Panasonic Smart TV
At times, there will be some lagging, freezing, and buffering issues while screen mirroring content from different devices. Check out the below fixes to rectify the error to ensure smooth streaming on your big screen.
- Ensure that your Panasonic TV and the device you are trying to screen mirror are connected to the same WiFi connection.
- Turn off the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone or PC to prevent the screen mirroring process from signal interference.
- Disable the Screen Time feature on your Apple devices to avoid interruptions.
- Quick restart your devices to fix some minor bugs to ensure smooth performance.
Yes. You can mirror the desired content from any device to your Panasonic TV.
An unstable WiFi connection will prevent screen mirroring from working as usual. Try connecting your devices to the strong WiFi network to avoid this issue.
Yes. You can make use of the HDMI cable adapters to screen mirror without using a WiFi connection.