What We Know
- Mirror Android to Chromebook using Vysor: Visit the official website of Vysor and follow the on-screen instructions to screen mirror the content via USB cable.
- Mirror Android to Chromebook using Screen Mirroring: Install Screen Mirroring – Miracast app → select Browser Mirroring → select either Watch Ad or Join Pro → note and paste the link on the browser of your Chromebook → mirror the content.
- Mirror Android to Chromebook using Reflector 4: Download Reflector 4 → tap Menu → Cast Screen/Audio → select your Chromebook.
- Mirror Android to Chromebook using StarzMirror: Install the app on both devices and connect using a USB cable to screen share the content.
- Mirror Android to Chromebook using AirDroid Cast: Visit the AirDroid Cast website on your Chromebook and scan the QR code using your phone to mirror the content.
Are you looking for a unique way to screen mirror your Android device to a Chromebook? If so, then you need to read this article throughout the end. There is no direct way available for Screen mirroring Android to Chromebook. But there are some alternatives available to make it possible.
In this article, we will be discussing the different connective ways to mirror the content to your Chromebook using Android smartphones and tablets. It includes both wired and wireless connection and you can choose based on your preference.
Best Third-Party Apps to Screen Mirror Android to Chromebook
We have tested these five applications based on their user-friendly interface, performance, and availability. You can choose any one of them according to your preference to screen mirror the content from Android to Chromebook.
|Screen Mirroring App
|App with unlimited features to screen mirror the content through wired connection
|★ ★ ★ ★ ★
|Screen Mirroring – Miracast
|User-friendly app supporting multiple devices to allow screen mirroring
|★ ★ ★ ★ ★
|An all-in-one mirroring and streaming receiver to stream the content hassle-free
|★ ★ ★ ★ ★
|App with easy navigation controls and installation to miracast your content via USB
|★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
|An app that allows simultaneous cast of up to 5 devices wirelessly with ease
|★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
How to Screen Mirror Android to Chromebook Using Vysor
Vysor is the most preferred application and some of the best apps to screen mirror Android to Chromebook. It is available for free and also has a paid version that comes with more features.
1. Turn on your Chromebook and connect it to a strong WiFi network.
2. Go to the official website of Vysor and click on the Browser option to get it on your Chromebook.
3. Now, navigate to the Settings menu on your Android device and select About Phone.
4. Tap the Build Number consequently 7 times to open Developer Options.
5. Head back to Settings and select Developer Options.
6. Scroll down to find USB debugging and toggle the button to turn it on.
7. Once enabled, connect your Android and Chromebook with the help of a USB cable.
8. After connecting, click the Connect USB Device option on your Chromebook.
9. Choose your Android device in the popup menu and click Connect.
10. Finally, tap the Play button to start mirroring the content from your Android to the Chromebook.
Screen Mirror Android to Chromebook Using Screen Mirroring – Miracast
Screen mirroring by InShot will help you mirror your Android to Chromebook hassle-free. This app is completely free to download. However, some features may require In-app purchases.
1. Connect your Android and Chromebook to the same WiFi network.
2. Download the Screen Mirroring – Miracast app from the Google Play Store.
3. Once downloaded, launch the application and hit the Browser Mirroring option.
4. You can either go with Watch Ad or Join Pro to proceed with the next steps.
5. Once done, you will receive a link and make a note of it.
6. Now, open any browser on your Chromebook and paste the link.
7. This will connect your Android device to the Chromebook and you can start mirroring the content.
Screen Mirror Android to Chromebook Using Reflector 4
With the Reflector 4 app, you can easily miracast the content of your Android to Chromebook by following these steps.
1. Ensure that your Android device and Chromebook are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Visit the official website of Reflector 4 and install it on your respective devices.
3. Launch the application on both devices.
4. On your Android device, tap the Menu located at the top left corner of the screen.
5. Hit the Cast Screen/Audio option and select your Chromebook from the list of available devices.
6. Once done, you can stream the content on the big screen.
Screen Mirror Android to Chromebook Using StarzMirror
Starzmirror is another screen mirroring app that uses a wired connection that helps you to miracast the content across devices. This app costs around $5.95/Month and you can directly install it from their website.
1. Visit the official website of StarzMirror and install the application on both devices.
2. Once installed, connect your Android device and Chromebook using a USB cable.
3. Hit the Transfer files option from the popup menu appearing on your phone screen.
4. Now, launch the application on your Chromebook and select Turn on to grant the necessary permissions.
5. Finally, your Android screen will start mirroring on your Chromebook.
Screen Mirror Android to Chromebook Using AirDroid Cast
AirDroid Cast is another popular screen mirroring app that helps you to share content to any device wirelessly. The setup process is quite simple and can be done within minutes.
1. Make sure that your Android device and Chromebook are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Visit the official website of AirDroid Cast on your Chromebook using a browser.
3. A QR code as well as a 9-digit code will appear on your screen and make a note of it.
4. Now, download and launch the AirDroid Cast application on your Android device.
5. You can either scan the QR code or enter the 9-digit code noted before.
6. Once completed, you can start screen sharing the content from Android to Chromebook.
Yes, you can directly miracast the content if your Smart TV comes with a built-in cast support.
Yes, after enabling Bluetooth on both devices, one can easily connect by choosing Chromebook from the list of available devices shown on the phone.
Yes, you can mirror your iPhone to a Chromebook and also you can screen mirror to a Chromebook from different devices.