What We Know
- To AirPlay Zattoo from iOS: Turn on your TV → Connect iOS & Apple devices to the same WIFI → Launch the Zattoo app → Login → Choose any of your favorites → Click the AirPlay icon → Select Apple TV → Start mirroring.
- To AirPlay Zattoo from Mac: Turn on Mac and Apple TV → Connect Mac & tvOS to the same WIFI → Open the Safari browser → Visit the Zattoo website → Login → Select and play your favorite content → Click the AirPlay icon → Select your AirPlay-compatible TV → Start streaming.
- To AirPlay Zattoo from Android TV: Turn on your Android TV → Connect the device to the same WIFI connection → Launch the Zattoo application → Select and play any of the content → Click on the AirPlay icon → Select your Android TV → Start streaming.
Zattoo is one of the leading streaming services you can access in Switzerland, Germany, and Austria. Since the application is geo-restricted, you can use the VPN to access the Zattoo service from other countries. Zattoo offers more than 250+ live channels, and you can stream all popular series, sports, documentaries, movies, on-demand content, and more. In addition, the Zattoo mobile app comes up with a built-in AirPlay feature. AirPlay helps to share the content from your Apple device to Apple TV or other AirPlay-compatible devices.
How to AirPlay Zattoo from iOS
(1) Turn on your Apple or AirPlay 2-compatible TV.
(2) Connect your TV and the iOS device to the same WIFI connection.
(3) Download the Zattoo application on your iOS device from the App Store.
(4) Click on the Login button and enter your credentials to access your Zattoo account.
(5) Choose any of your favorite content you need to stream on your Apple or AirPlay-compatible TV.
(6) Click on the AirPlay icon exhibited at the top.
(7) Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
(8) Once your device has got paired with each other, you can start mirroring the content from your Apple or AirPlay-compatible TV.
Note: You can AirPlay Xfinity Stream from iPhone, iPad, & Mac to watch live TV, shows, and more on your AirPlay-compatible TV.
How to AirPlay Zattoo from Mac
(1) Turn on your Mac and Apple TV.
(2) Connect both devices to the same WIFI network.
(3) Open the Safari browser on your Mac.
(4) Click on the Search bar and visit the Zattoo website.
(5) Select the Login button and enter your Zattoo credentials.
(6) Select and play your favorite content that you need to mirror on your Apple or AirPlay-compatible TV.
(7) Click on the AirPlay icon at the top.
(8) Select your AirPlay-compatible TV from the list of available devices.
(9) Start streaming Zattoo on your Apple or AirPlay-compatible device.
How to AirPlay Zattoo on Android TV
You can also AirPlay Zatto from your Apple device to the Android TV, which supports the AirPlay feature.
(1) Turn on your Android TV and connect both devices to the same WIFI connection.
(2) Make sure to enable AirPlay on your Android TV.
(3) Launch the Zattoo application on your Apple device.
(4) Select and play any content you need to stream on your Android TV.
(5) Click on the AirPlay icon displayed at the top.
(6) Select your Android TV from the list of available devices to stream the content on your Android TV.
Troubleshoot AirPlay Not Working on Zattoo
If the Zattoo app is not working on your AirPlay-compatible device, follow the below steps to fix the problem yourself.
- Close the Zattoo app from the recently opened tabs.
- The iOS device should run under iOS 13 or above.
- Update your device and Zattoo app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Zattoo application.
- Turn off the VPN.
#1. Close the Zattoo App
If AirPlay is not working properly on your Zattoo application, close the Zattoo application from the recent apps. To close the recent app on your iOS device, swipe up from the bottom of the screen → Locate your Zattoo application → swipe up and throw the application to clear the Zattoo application from recent.
#2. Check the iOS Requirement
To AirPlay the Zattoo application to your Apple TV, you should have an iOS device running under iOS 13 or the above version. Unfortunately, the mobiles under the below version of iOS 13 cannot fix the AirPlay problem in the Zattoo application.
#3. Update the App
If AirPlay is not working on your Zattoo application, ensure the app is running under the latest version. If not, update your Zatto app to the latest version by installing the app from the App Store. Updating the application will automatically fix the bugs from the last update.
#4. Uninstall & Reinstall the Zattoo App
Uninstalling and reinstalling the app is similar to updating the app, but while reinstalling the app, you should need to enable permission for the app. Allow and access the necessary permissions and launch the application. Now, the AirPlay problem may be fixers on your Zattoo app.
#5. Turn Off the VPN
If you are not using the proper certified VPN, you may receive an error message. If you use the Zatto service from outside Switzerland, Germany, and Austria, make sure you use the proper valid IP address. When the IP address is not assigned to the selected country, the app may not function properly.
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, AirPlay requires a WIFI connection.
It may not work when the app isn’t AirPlay compatible, the app or device firmware version is outdated, devices use different WIFI connections, etc.