What We Know
- AirPlay from iOS to Apple TV: Install ESPN app → Play a match → Open Control Center → Screen Mirroring → Choose Apple TV → Enter AirPlay code → Watch Wimbledon on TV.
- AirPlay from Mac to Apple TV: Visit the ESPN website → Play a match → Open Control Center → Screen Mirroring → Choose Apple TV → Enter AirPlay code → Stream Wimbledon on TV.
- AirPlay to Android TV: Install ESPN app or go to its website → Launch Control Center → Screen Mirroring → Select Android TV → Enter AirPlay code → Watch on TV.
- AirPlay Using HDMI: Install ESPN app on iOS → Connect the Lightning to Digital AV Adapter to iPhone → Plug HDMI cable into the adapter and TV → Go to Input Settings → Choose Input → Stream on TV.
Wimbledon Championship 2023 will take place from 3 July 2023 to 16 July 2023 at All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club in London, England. The third of the four Grand Slams in the tennis calendar is Wimbledon. If you are in the US, AirPlay ESPN to watch Wimbledon matches on Apple TV or AirPlay 2 compatible TV. The live matches will be telecasted from 6 PM onward till July 5 and the matches will begin at 8 PM from July 6 onwards.
How to AirPlay Wimbledon from iPhone/iPad to Apple TV
Begin by enabling AirPlay on your Apple TV. To do that, go to Settings, select AirPlay & HomeKit Settings, and Turn ON the AirPlay.
1. Connect your iOS device and the Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the ESPN app on your iPhone/iPad from the App Store.
3. Play the content or start the Live.
4. Swipe down on your iOS device to open the Control Center.
5. Select the Screen Mirroring option.
6. Choose the Apple TV from the list.
7. Enter the AirPlay code that appears on your TV to begin streaming.
Once finished streaming, remember to turn off the AirPlay on your iPhone.
How to AirPlay Wimbledon from Mac to Apple TV
1. Begin by connecting your Mac and the Apple TV to the same WiFi network once you turn on both.
2. Open Safari browser on your Mac and visit the ESPN website.
3. Log in to your account and play the live sports.
4. Open Control Center and select the Screen Mirroring option.
5. Click on your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
6. If asked, enter the AirPlay code that appears on your Apple TV.
After streaming Wimbledon on your Mac, disable AirPlay on your Mac to stop sharing the screen with your TV.
How to AirPlay Wimbledon from iOS and Mac to Android TV
AirPlay is inbuilt only on selected Android TV models which are listed on the AirPlay compatible devices webpage. You can check the list to find out if your Android TV is AirPlay supported. If your Smart TV supports AirPlay, enable AirPlay on your Android TV before proceeding with the steps.
1. Connect your Apple device and the Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the ESPN app on your iOS from the App Store or visit the ESPN website on your Mac Safari browser.
3. Open Control Center on your Apple device. ( Swipe down on your iOS and press FN + C on Mac)
4. Select the Select Mirroring option and choose your Android TV from the list of available devices.
5. Enter the AirPlay code that appears on your TV on your iOS or Mac.
Alternative Method to AirPlay Wimbledon to Android TV
If your Android TV is not AirPlay supported, try out an alternative method to screen share content from your iPhone to Smart TV. Get a Lightning to Digital AV Adapter and an HDMI cable or a Lightning to VGA Adapter and a VGA cable to cast Wimbledon to your TV.
1. Connect the Lightning to Digital AV Adapter or Lightning to VGA Adapter to the charging port of your iPhone.
2. Plug one end of the HDMI or VGA cable into the Adapter and the other end of the cable into the HDMI port on your Android TV.
3. Navigate to Input Settings on your Android TV and select the HDMI port to which you just plugged in the cable.
4. Start watching Wimbledon sports events on your TV from ESPN.
How to AirPlay Wimbledon 2023 Championship Live in the UK
The best option to watch Wimbledon 2023 Live Championships in the UK is signing up with BBC iPlayer. You can AirPlay BBC iPlayer to your Apple TV or other AirPlay-supported TV to watch Wimbledon live matches.
Alternatively, you can AirPlay Eurosport on your Smart TV to watch Wimbledon 2023 Championships Live sports event. Once you install either of the streaming services on your Apple device follow the above-mentioned steps to AirPlay Wimbledon to your big screen.
How to AirPlay Wimbledon 2023 Championships Live in Other Countries
Here is the list of streaming services or channels to watch Wimbledon 2023 from other countries.
|Canal Plus Afrique||Africa|
|Beijing TV, CCTV5 (Mandarin)||China|
|beIN Sports MENA||Middle East|
|SRG/SRR TV (RTS, RSI, SRF)||Switzerland|
|S Sports, TRT, Eurosport||Turkey|
Wimbledon 2023 Final Schedule
The most-anticipated Wimbledon 2023 final has arrived and it is time to decide the winner. Here is an overview of the players who are going to perform in the championship matches.
|July 14||Semifinal 1|
J. Sinner vs N. Djokovic
|July 14||Semifinal 1|
C. Alcaraz Garfia vs D. Medvedev
TBA vs TBA
|July 15||M. Vondroušová vs O. Jabeur||TBD|
|July 15||W. Koolhof and N. Skupski|
H. Zeballos and M. Granollers
|July 14||Semifinal 1|
S. Zhang and C. Dolehide
E. Mertens and S. Sanders
|July 14||Semifinal 2|
S. Hsieh and B. Strýcová
S. Sorribes Tormo and M. Bouzková
Frequently Asked Questions
ESPN and ABC are the two broadcasting channels that air Wimbledon matches live.
Yes, you can stream online Wimbledon 2023 Championships on YouTube TV.