Super Bowl is the final tournament game conducted between the winners of the AFC (American Football Conference) and NFC (National Football Conference). It is one of the most popular and most-watched tournaments in the world. You can stream Super Bowl on your device officially from the NFL app. Streaming the games on the mobile screen will not give a real gaming experience. If you own an Apple TV or AirPlay-compatible TV, you can AirPlay NFL to watch the Super Bowl tournament from your iOS device to the AirPlay-compatible TV.
How to AirPlay Super Bowl LVII Sunday from iOS
(1) Turn on your AirPlay 2-compatible TV and enable the AirPlay feature.
(2) Ensure to connect your mobile and TV to the same WiFi connection.
(3) Launch the App Store on your iOS device.
(4) Click the Search icon and search for the NFL app.
(5) Select the official NFL app from the result displayed.
(6) Click the Get button to install the NFL app on your iOS device.
(7) Now, launch the NFL app and log in with your NFL+ account credentials.
(8) Select and play the Super Bowl tournament.
(9) Swipe down from the top right corner of your iOS device to open the Control Center of your iOS device.
(10) Click the Screen Mirroring icon and select your TV from the available devices.
(11) Now, you can start streaming the Super Bowl tournament on your Apple or AirPlay-compatible TV.
How to AirPlay Super Bowl Kickoff 2023 from Mac
(1) Turn on your AirPlay-compatible TV and MacBook.
(2) Connect both devices to the same WiFi network.
(3) Launch the Safari browser on your Mac.
(4) Visit the official website of the NFL.
(5) Click the Sign-in button at the top right corner.
(6) Sign in with your NFL account details.
(7) Select and stream the Super Bowl tournament from the NFL website.
(8) Click the AirPlay icon from the status bar of your MacBook.
(9) Select your TV from the available devices.
(10) Now, the content on your MacBook will mirror on your AirPlay-compatible TV.
How to AirPlay Super Bowl on Android TV
(1) Turn on your Android TV and enable the AirPlay feature.
(2) Now, connect your mobile to the same WiFi network.
(3) Download and launch the NFL app on your iOS device.
(4) Click the Login button and log in with your account credentials.
(5) Play the Super Bowl tournament and click the Screen Mirroring icon from the Control Center of your iOS device.
(6) Choose your AirPlay-compatible TV from the popup menu.
(7) Now, you can start streaming the Super Bowl tournament on your Apple or AirPlay-compatible TV.
How to Stream the Super Bowl 2023 Via Streaming Apps
If you don’t have an NFL plus membership, you can download the Fox Sports app to stream Super Bowl 2023. Other than sports applications, you can also stream the Super Bowl 2023 tournament from the streaming service apps mentioned below.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Super Bowl tournament 2021 has been closed between the Kansas City Chiefs and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have grabbed the trophy of Super Bowl 2021.
Yes. You can screen mirror the Super Bowl tournament from the NFL and Fox Sports apps.