What We Know
- To AirPlay Cinemax from iOS: Turn on TV > Connect iOS & TV to the same WIFI > Open Safari > Visit Cinemax website > Login > Select and Play a title > Go to Control Centre > Tap Screen Mirroring > Select your TV > Watch content.
- To AirPlay Cinemax from Mac: Turn on your MacBook and TV > Connect them to the same WIFI > Open Safari browser > Visit Cinemax website > Login > Select and Play a title > Tap AirPlay icon > Select your TV > Start watching.
Cinemax is the most popular free streaming service to access a lineup of movies and exclusive original content. It works on mobile devices, laptops, computers, tablets, Apple TV, and AirPlay compatible TV. If you use an iOS device or Mac to watch your favorite movies, shows, and series on Cinemax, you can also watch them on your TV via AirPlay.
How to AirPlay Cinemax on Apple TV/AirPlay-2 TV from iOS Device
Earlier, you could watch Cinemax on Max App. But Max is no longer available on iOS and Android devices currently. However, you can watch Cinemax on a computer or Laptop via a Web browser.
(1) Turn on your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible TV.
(2) Connect your iOS device and TV to the same WIFI connection.
(3) On your iPhone/iPad, launch the Safari browser.
(4) Browser and visit the official website of www.cinemax.com.
(5) Click on the Sign in option and enter your credentials to access your account.
(6) Select and play the content you need to mirror on your Apple or AirPlay-compatible TV.
(7) On your iOS devices, go to Control Centre and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
(8) Select your TV from the list of available AirPlay-compatible devices.
(9) After establishing a connection via AirPlay, you can watch the contents of Cinemax on your TV.
Note: You shall have a look at the steps to AirPlay Cox Contour to Apple TV from iOS & Mac to access more than 140 channels.
How to AirPlay Cinemax on Apple TV/AirPlay-2 TV from MAC
(1) Turn on your AirPlay-compatible smart TV and MacBook.
(2) Connect both devices to your home WIFI connection.
(3) On your Mac, open Safari Web browser.
(4) Visit the official website of Cinemax at www.cinemax.com.
(5) Click on Sign in and enter your login credentials to access your account.
(6) Select and play the video you need to mirror on your Apple TV or AirPlay-compatible TV.
(7) Now, click on the AirPlay icon at the status bar of your Mac.
(8) Select your Apple TV or AirPlay-compatible TV from the available devices displayed on Mac.
(9) Start mirroring the content from Mac to your Apple TV or Airplay TV compatible TV.
You can stream the contents of Cinemax even outside the United States by using a reliable VPN service. You can rely on ExpressVPN, NordVPN, IPVanish, CyberGhost, etc., to unblock the Cinemax services in geo-restricted areas outside the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Cinemax does not currently have apps in the App for Apple TV.
The Cinemax Go app is removed from the app Store and subscribers can no longer use the app on any of their iOS or Android devices. However, you can visit the website via desktop or through a pay TV provider to stream the contents of Cinemax.
Yes. You can AirPlay YouTube TV to watch the Cinemax titles on your TV.