What We Know
- Using ApowerMirror: Install ApowerMirror on iPhone, and iPad → Open ApowerMirror on iPhone and iPad → Press the M button → Choose your iPad → Go to Control Center on iPhone → Tap the Record icon → Select ApowerMirror → Start Broadcast.
- Using Peer-to-Peer AirPlay: Turn on WIFI and Bluetooth on iPhone and iPad → Pair iPhone with iPad via Bluetooth → Control Center → Screen Mirroring → Select your iPad → Start Mirroring.
- Install TeamViewer QuickSupport on iPhone and TeamViewer Remote Control on iPad to AirPlay without WIFI.
AirPlay is used to screen mirror entertainment content from iPhone, iPad, or Mac to Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible speaker and smart TV. You should connect both devices to the same WIFI to use AirPlay. Apart from mirroring iPhone to Xbox One, you can AirPlay or Screen Mirror iPhone to iPad without a WIFI network. However, it cannot be done straightaway and involves third-party apps.
How to Screen Mirror iPhone to iPad Without WIFI using ApowerMirror
Screen recording is an identical feature to AirPlay, and it can be carried out on iOS without a WIFI network. ApowerMirror is a third-party screen mirroring application to mirror photos, videos, or audio from one device to the other.
1. Go to the App Store, search for ApowerMirror and install the app on your iPhone and iPad.
2. On your iPhone, go to Settings and click on Control Center.
3. Click the icon to add Screen Recording to the Control Center.
4. Launch the ApowerMirror app on your iPhone and press the M button.
Note: Your iPhone will automatically locate the iPad if you run the ApowerMirror app on both devices.
5. Once it is identified, click on your iPad name to connect.
6. Next, go to the Control Center on your iPhone and tap the Record icon.
7. From the list of options, select ApowerMirror.
8. Lastly, click on Start Broadcast to start mirroring iPhone to iPad.
AirPlay iPhone to iPad Without WIFI using Peer to Peer Connectivity
Peer-to-Peer AirPlay is a feature to screen mirror iPhone to iPad using Bluetooth without a WIFI network.
1. Initially, disconnect both iPhone and iPad if connected to the same WIFI network.
2. You should turn on WIFI and Bluetooth on both devices to use peer-to-peer AirPlay.
3. Go to Settings on your iPhone, select Bluetooth, and turn it on.
Note: Ensure to enable the Bluetooth on iPad as well.
4. Click on your iPad name to pair it with your iPhone.
5. If prompted, enter the passcode for Bluetooth pairing.
6. Once connected, go to the Control Center on your iPhone and select Screen Mirroring.
7. Select your iPad to start mirroring your iPhone screen.
How to Mirror iPhone to iPad using TeamViewer
TeamViewer is a useful application for AirPlay without a WIFI network. First, ensure your device runs on iOS/iPadOS 11 or above.
- Note: In addition, you shall even use the iTools app to mirror iPhone to iPad.
1. Install the TeamViewer QuickSupport app on your iPhone and open the app.
2. Then go to Settings and click on Control Center from the list.
3. Make sure to add Screen Recording to the Control Center.
4. Once it is added, open the Control Center and tap the Record icon.
5. Select TeamViewer and click on Start Broadcast.
6. Next, install the TeamViewer Remote Control app on your iPad.
7. Then enter the partner ID of your iPhone that appears on the TeamViewer QuickSupport app.
8. After that, click the remote control button and tap Allow to continue.
9. Your iPhone screen is now accessible on your iPad.
Note: You can learn the best possible fixes to resolve AirPlay Not Working on iPhone,iPad, & Mac.
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to use the Apple Lightning connector to screen mirror iPhone to Apple TV without WIFI. Connect the lightning cable to your iPhone first. Then take an HDMI cable and connect one end to the TV and the other to the Apple lightning connector.