What We Know
- Via AirPlay: Turn on TV > Connect iOS device & TV to same WIFI Network > Access Control Centre > Screen Mirror icon > select JVC TV > select content > start streaming.
- Via Mirroring for JVC app: Connect TV & iOS to same WIFI > Install Mirroring for JVC > go to Settings > Control Centre > Customize Controls > Screen Recording > Include > Control Centre > Screen Recording > select JVC TV > Mirroring for JVC.
- Via AirScreen Live App: Turn on TV > Connect TV & iOS device to same WIFI Network > Install AirScreen Live App > Confirm > scan QR code > click on link > Entire Screen > access Control Centre> Screen Mirror icon > select JVC TV > start watching.
JVC TV is one of the most popular smart TV brands owned by JVCKenwood corporation. It uses a technology that brings in a vast range of colors, up to billion shades that give life to the on-screen pictures. You can also AirPlay the contents of your iOS/Mac provided if you own the latest JVC TV. However, if you are using JVC TV, which is AirPlay incompatible, you can still mirror the contents of your iOS devices using third-party apps.
How to AirPlay to AirPlay Compatible JVC TV
The JVC 4K Fire TV and JVC Roku TVs are AirPlay-compatible smart TV. You can AirPlay to those AirPlay 2– compatible JVC TV models from iOS devices easily by following the below steps.
(1) Turn on JVC TV and connect it to the same WIFI connection as your Apple device.
(2) On your iOS device, select and play the contents that you wish to AirPlay on JVC TV.
(3) Then, go to Control Centre and click the Screen Mirroring icon.
- If the app has an AirPlay icon exhibited within the app, tap on it.
(4) On your iOS device, select your JVC TV from the available AirPlay-compatible devices.
(5) Now, you can start streaming the contents of iOS devices on your JVC TV.
(6) Once you start streaming the contents, you can use your JVC TV remote control to pause, fast forward, and rewind.
(7) Stop streaming the contents by tapping on the AirPlay icon on the iOS device or pressing the Home home button on the JVC TV remote.
Note: Just like the JVC smart TV, it is possible to AirPlay to Nvidia Shield TV from iPhone, iPad, and Mac PC.
How to Screen Mirror to JVC TV via Mirroring for JVC
Some of the JVC TV is AirPlay incompatible, and you can’t AirPlay directly from your iOS devices to JVC TV. However, JVCKenwood corporation has developed an application named Mirroring for JVC to help JVC TV users to mirror the contents of iOS devices to their JVC TV.
- You need to own iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch with iOS 11.0 or later.
Follow the below steps to screen mirror contents from iOS devices to your TV.
(1) Turn on your TV and your iOS device, and your JVC TV to the same Wi-Fi network, and also pair them via Bluetooth.
(2) On your JVC TV, download the Mirroring for JVC app from the App Store.
(3) On your iPhone, go to Settings.
(4) From Settings, tap on Control Center and then choose Customize Controls.
(5) Add the Screen Recording icon on the Control Centre by tapping Screen Recording and then add it to the Include list.
(6) Go to the app or website you want to mirror content to the JVC TV.
(7) Select and play the contents on your iOS device that you wish to watch on JVC TV.
(8) Now, go to the Control Center of your iOS device, and find the Screen Recording icon.
(9) Touch and hold the Screen Recording icon on the Control Centre and then tap on Mirroring for JVC
(10) Now, you are ready to start your broadcast from iOS devices to your JVC TV.
How to Screen Mirror to JVC TV using AirScreen Live
Besides Mirroring for the JVC app, you can screen mirror the contents from iOS devices to your JVC TV using AirScreen Live.
(1) Turn on your JVC TV and connect your iOS device, and your JVC TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) On your TV, go to the App Store and download and install the AirScreen Live app.
(3) After installation, launch the AirScreen on your TV and click Confirm.
(4) A QR scan code will be displayed on your JVC TV screen.
(5) Read the QR code on your iOS device.
(6) After reading the QR code, click on the link given below the QR code.
(7). Then, choose the Entire Screen option.
(8) Now, go to Control Center by swiping down from the top right corner of the screen on your iPhone or iPad.
(9) From the Control Centre, tap on the Screen mirroring icon.
(10) Then, choose your JVC Smart TV from the list of available devices.
(11) Now, you can stream the contents from your iOS device to your JVC TV.
Note: If you have JVC with Android OS, you shall learn to AirPlay to Android TV in different ways.
How to AirPlay to JVC Smart TV from Mac
If you own a Mac, you shall AirPlay any content to JVC TV.
(1) Start by connecting your JVC TV and macOS to the same WIFI.
(2) Visit the website or navigate to the desired section on Mac that you want to AirPlay.
(3) Select content to play or transfer and click on the AirPlay icon on the menu bar.
(4) Among the list of devices, click on your JVC TV to which you want to AirPlay.
(5) You will find your macOS screen on the JVC TV when the connection is established.
If you find any trouble in screen mirroring via Mirroring for the JVC app, you can contact the JVC support team to ask for assistance.