What We Know
- AirPlay iPhone/iPad to Kogan TV: Install ApowerMirror on Kogan TV and iOS → Connect both devices to same WIFI → Open ApowerMirror on iOS → Allow permissions → Tap LocalCast → Select Kogan TV → Play anything on iOS → Enjoy watching it on Kogan TV.
- AirPlay Mac to Kogan TV: Connect Mac and Kogan TV to same WiFi → Open Safari browser and visit ApowerMirror official website→ Login → Tap Localcast→ Select Kogan TV → Start streaming.
Kogan TV is a cost-effective Android TV that is available in LED, QLED, and OLEDs. Since it is a non-Apple device, it doesn’t have AirPlay support. To AirPlay any media files from an iPhone, iPad, or Mac to Kogan Smart TV, you need to use a third-party app like ApowerMirror. This app is officially available in the Play Store and App Store, so installing the app on both devices is quite easy.
How to AirPlay iPhone or iPad to Kogan TV
1. On the Kogan TV, install the ApowerMirror app from the Play Store and provide the necessary permissions.
2. Then, turn on your iPhone or iPad and connect it to a stable WiFi network.
Note: Ensure to use the same WiFi network for your Kogan TV and iOS device.
3. Install ApowerMirror from the App Store on your iOS device.
4. Launch the ApowerMirror app and provide the necessary permission to access your media files.
5. On the home screen of the ApowerMirror, tap on the Localcast option.
6. Now a list of devices will appear on your screen select your Kogan TV name.
7. On the screen Broadcast pop-up, click the Start broadcasting option to cast your iPhone screen on the Kogan Android TV.
How to AirPlay Mac to Kogan TV
1. Connect your Mac and Kogan TV to the same WIFI connection.
2. Install the ApowerMirror app on your Kogan TV and provide the necessary permissions.
4. Hit the Login option available at the top and Sign into your account with the necessary credentials.
5. Upon successful login, tap the Localcast option and follow the onscreen instructions to cast your Mac screen to Kogan TV.
Alternate Best AirPlay Apps for Android TV
There are a few best AirPlay Apps for Android TV apart from ApowerMirror. You can consider installing these apps to AirPlay any content from your iOS to Android TV.
AirDroid cast is one of the powerful tools which supports casting any content from iOS, and Mac to any Android TV. The major features of the application are for free and it also has a user-friendly interface. It is also one of the best AirPlay apps for Firestick.
By connecting your iOS device and Kogan Android TV to the same WIFI connection you can easily mirror the applications on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. By having an account on AirPlayMirror you can cast /mirror from up to 4 devices simultaneously.
With the AirBeamTV app, you can cast your favorite movies, TV shows, and sports from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac to any Android smart TV. If you have an account with AirBeamTV then you can easily cast the content to different devices. It is one of the best screen mirroring apps for iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions
You must update your iOS and third-party app that you use for AirPlay to the latest version. Ensure to connect both devices to the same WiFi network.