What We Know
- Screen Mirror to Sharp Roku TV: Enable AirPlay on Sharp Roku TV → Open Control Centre on iPhone/iPad → Tap Screen Mirroring → Choose Sharp Roku TV → Play Content.
- Using the iMediaShare app: Open iMediaShare → Select a media file → Choose your Sharp TV → Start Mirroring.
- Using the MirrorMeister app: Open MirrorMeister Screen Mirroring → Select your Sharp TV → Start Mirroring.
- From the LetsView app: Open LetsView on iOS and TV → Click on your TV name to connect → Go to Control Center → Tap Screen Mirroring → Choose your Sharp TV.
- Using the ApowerMirror app: Launch ApowerMirror → Tap the blue M button → Select Sharp TV name → Open Control Center → Screen Mirroring → Choose Sharp TV.
- Using Lightning cable: Connect iPhone to the lightning cable → Connect the adapter to the Sharp TV using HDMI → Change the Source Settings → Start Mirroring.
Screen Mirroring iPhone or iPad on Sharp TV is simple if your Smart TV runs with the Roku operating system. If the Sharp TV runs with Android TV OS, you must install third-party screen mirroring apps on iPhone and iPad. With this, you can watch photos and videos from your phone to the TV.
In this article, we have explained the steps to AirPlay iPhone/iPad to Sharp Roku TV and a few applications to mirror your device on the Sharp Android/Google TVs. Additionally, you will learn to use the Lightning to digital AV adapter and HDMI cable for screen mirroring without WiFi.
How to AirPlay iPhone/iPad to Sharp Roku TV
You must enable AirPlay on Roku to mirror your iPhone, iPad, or Mac to your Sharp Roku TV. Also, connect your TV and Apple device to the same WiFi network.
1. Head to Settings on your Sharp Roku TV.
2. Select Apple AirPlay and HomeKit settings and click AirPlay to enable it.
3. Open the desired app on your iPhone/iPad.
4. Go to Control Centre and tap Screen Mirroring.
5. Select your Roku TV name in the list.
6. Once paired, your iPhone/iPad screen will be displayed on the TV.
How to Screen Mirror to Sharp Android TV/Google TV
Though many screen mirroring apps are available in the App Store, we have handpicked the four best apps for you. Here’s how to mirror your iPhone/iPad to Sharp TV.
How to Screen Mirror to Sharp TV Using iMediaShare
iMediaShare is an application to mirror music, videos, or photos from an iOS device to your TV. You can follow the instructions to mirror your iPhone or iPad to any Smart TV using this app.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Search for iMediaShare and click on the app icon.
3. Click Get to install the app.
4. After the installation, connect your Sharp TV and iOS device to the same WiFi network.
5. Open iMediaShare on your iOS device.
6. Select a media file that you want to watch on TV.
7. Then select your Sharp TV to start screen mirroring.
How to Screen Mirror to Sharp TV Using MirrorMeister
MirrorMeister is a screen mirroring app for iOS developed by AirBeamTV specifically for Sharp TV. You can cast streaming apps, photos, music, videos, and documents. This app is compatible with all the Sharp TV models (2012 and newer).
1. Install the MirrorMeister Screen Mirroring app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Make sure to connect Sharp TV and iPhone to the same WiFi network.
3. Open the MirrorMeister Screen Mirroring app.
4. Choose your Sharp TV from the list and tap Start Mirroring.
5. Finally, it will mirror your iPhone screen to the selected TV.
How to Screen Mirror to Sharp TV Using LetsView
LetsView is another app to mirror your iPhone or iPad screen to Sharp TV for free. Moreover, you can take screenshots or even record the screen while mirroring. You need to download this app on your iPhone and Sharp TV; refer to the links below for installation.
1. Connect your Sharp TV and iOS device to the same WiFi network.
2. Open the LetsView app on both devices.
3. If both devices are discoverable, your Sharp TV name will appear on the iOS device.
4. Once it is identified, click on your TV name to connect.
5. Open Control Center on your iPhone and select the Screen Mirroring option.
6. Click on your Sharp TV name that appears like “LetsView – Your TV name.”
That’s it. Your iPhone will be mirrored to Sharp TV. Using the LetsView app, you can also enable AirPlay on Mi TV Box.
How to Screen Mirror to Sharp TV Using ApowerMirror
ApowerMirror is a famous screen mirroring application available to screen mirror iPhone to Sharp TV for free.
1. Install the ApowerMirror app from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. After the installation, open the ApowerMirror app.
3. Tap the blue M button to search for Sharp TV.
4. Then click the name of your Sharp TV to connect.
5. Go to the Control Center and click on Screen Mirroring.
6. Finally, choose your Sharp TV to mirror your iPhone screen.
How to Screen Mirror to Sharp TV Without WiFi
If you are an iPhone user, you can connect your phone to the Sharp TV wirelessly by using the Lightning to digital AV adapter and HDMI cable.
1. Connect the Lightning adapter to the charging port of your iPhone/iPad.
2. You can connect the adapter to the Sharp TV with the HDMI cable.
3. Head to the Source Settings on your Sharp TV and select the source to which the HDMI cable is connected.
4. Once you select it, you can see the iPhone screen on your Sharp TV.
5. Launch the app and play the video you want to watch on your big screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
If your iPhone and the streaming device are not connected to the same WiFi network, then screen mirroring will not work on your iPhone.
Yes. You can install the LetsView app on your Android to do screen mirroring to Sharp TV.