- Screen Mirror YouTube TV:
- From Android: Launch the Notification Panel → select Cast or Smart View icon → Choose your TV → start mirroring.
- From Windows: Power on your Windows PC → open the Windows Action Center → click Connect → select your TV → start mirroring wirelessly.
- From iPhone/iPad/Mac: Go to the Control Center → hit the Screen Mirroring option → choose your target device → done.
- Screen Mirroring YouTube Using Apps: You can screen share YouTube TV on a big screen using AirDroid Cast app.
- Screen Mirroring YouTube TV Without WiFi: Connect the devices using an HDMI cable & an adapter to the screen mirror without a WiFi connection.
If you are searching for the best way to watch the live shows of YouTube TV on a big screen, then you need to consider screen mirroring. The benefit of using this feature is that you don’t need to install the application on your TV, which saves you time and storage space.
Just screen mirror YouTube TV from your phone or PC to start watching popular live channels of ABC, CBS Sports Network, Disney XD, and many more on your TV.
Install the YouTube TV app on any device and start sharing the content to your Smart TV with the help of this article.
How to Screen Mirror YouTube TV from Android
If your Smart TV has built-in Chromecast support, you can easily screen share the content using the Notification Panel. But some TVs running on Fire or Roku OS will ask you to enable certain settings like Display Mirroring or Screen Mirroring before proceeding.
1. After enabling the necessary settings, connect your Android device and TV to a strong WiFi network.
2. Pull down to bring the Notification Panel and hit the Cast or Smart View option.
3. Choose your TV from the list of detected devices.
4. Once connected, launch the YouTube TV app on your device and start playing your desired content to mirror from Android to TV.
How to Screen Mirror YouTube TV from Windows PC
Check out the below steps to understand the screen mirroring process from Windows to a Chromecast-enabled TV.
1. Ensure that your PC and TV are connected to a steady WiFi network.
2. From the taskbar of your PC, launch the Windows Action Center.
3. Select the Connect option and pick your TV from the list of devices found by your PC.
NOTE: You can also hit the keyboard shortcut keys, Windows + K, to launch the connect window.
4. Now, play any content from YouTube TV and enjoy watching it on the big screen.
How to Screen Mirror YouTube TV from iPhone/iPad
While using Apple devices for screen mirroring YouTube TV, you need to enable AirPlay on your TV. This can be seen inside the Settings menu of your TV, and once enabled, you are good to go.
1. Make sure your iPhone/iPad and TV use the same WiFi network.
2. Swipe down the screen to bring the Control Center of your iPhone/iPad.
3. Hit the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your TV from the popup menu.
4. Once done, launch the YouTube TV app and start mirroring the content from iPhone to TV.
How to Screen Mirror YouTube TV from Mac
After enabling the AirPlay feature on your TV, follow the steps below to mirror your Mac to the TV.
1. Connect your Macbook and TV to a proper WiFi connection.
2. On the menu bar of your Mac, click on the Control Center icon.
3. Choose the Screen Mirroring option and select your TV from the dropdown menu.
4. Finally, play your desired content from YouTube TV and start streaming it on your TV.
Screen Mirroring YouTube TV Using HDMI Cable
If your device is incompatible but still wishes to mirror the YouTube TV content on a big screen, you can opt for a wired connection. You must carry an HDMI cable and the respective adapter to screen share the content without using a WiFi network. Android users can buy USB-C to HDMI adapters, whereas iPhone users can buy Lightning to HDMI adapters.
1. Fetch an HDMI cable of good quality and insert one of its ends into the HDMI port of your TV.
2. Insert the other side of the HDMI cable into the adapter.
3. Now, connect the USB-C or Lightning cable from the adapter to the charger port of your smartphone.
4. Change the source settings to HDMI on your TV.
5. Launch the YouTube TV app and play your favorite shows to mirror it on the big screen.
Screen Mirroring YouTube TV Using Third-Party App
Devices incompatible with screen mirroring can use the below third-party app to screen share the content. Out of many mirroring apps, we have analyzed and chosen the best screen mirroring app for iPhone, which also works well with Android to mirror the content.
1. Install the AirDroid Cast app on your smartphone.
2. Visit the official website of AirDroid Cast on your TV using any browser of your choice to get the QR code.
3. Now, launch the application on your smartphone and scan the QR code shown on your big screen.
4. If you are not able to scan the QR code, you can enter the 9-digit code displayed on the screen to connect the devices.
5. Once connected, you can start playing your desired content on YouTube TV to enjoy it with better resolution.
How to Fix YouTube TV Screen Mirroring Not Working
Lagging issues are normal while screen mirroring the YouTube TV content from small to big screen. Check out the below fixes to rectify it within seconds.
- Ensure that the devices are connected to a stable WiFi network with good bandwidth as a poor one will cause errors in mirroring.
- Cross-check whether you have properly enabled the Screen Mirroring or AirPlay feature on your Smart TV.
- Try disabling the Bluetooth and Screen Time settings on your smartphone to prevent your device from signal interference.
- If none of the above works out, restart the devices to fix your screen mirroring not working with YouTube TV.
Yes. You can mirror the YouTube TV app to your big screen using any device.
Yes. You can make use of an HDMI cable and an adapter to screen share the content without a WiFi network.