Are you bored of watching your favorite movies and TV shows on your iPhone screen? If so, you can elevate your streaming experience on a bigger screen with the help of the Sharp TV screen mirroring feature. After enabling the AirPlay option, you can mirror your iPhone screen to Sharp TV effortlessly.
However, the option to enable AirPlay and initiate the screen mirroring steps will vary from each operating system on your Sharp TV. So, let’s get to know the details of how to mirror the iPhone to Sharp TV in a simple algorithm.
How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Sharp Roku TV
As mentioned previously, you need to enable AirPlay on your Sharp Roku TV to screen mirror the content from your iPhone.
Enabling AirPlay in Sharp Roku TV
1. Turn on your Sharp Roku TV and press the Home button on your Sharp TV remote control.
2. Go to the Settings menu and select the System option.
3. Click the Apple Airplay and HomeKit settings.
4. Finally, select the AirPlay option to enable it on your Sharp Roku TV.
Mirroring iPhone to Sharp Roku TV
You can mirror your iPhone screen using the screen mirroring feature readily available on your device. Before moving forward, check whether both devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
1. Open the Control Center on your iPhone.
2. Tap the Screen Mirroring icon and choose Sharp TV when you get the list of available devices.
4. Make note of the Passcode displaying on your Sharp Roku TV screen.
5. Now, input the AirPlay code on your iPhone to confirm your device connection.
6. Finally, play your desired content and enjoy it on the big screen.
How to Mirror iPhone to Sharp VIDAA TV
If you own a Sharp TV running on VIDAA OS, the following screen mirroring process will help you share the content from your iPhone.
1. Turn on your Sharp VIDAA TV and press the Home button on your remote control.
2. Navigate to the Settings menu and click on the System option.
3. Then, select the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit settings.
4. Hit the AirPlay option to enable it on your Sharp VIDAA TV.
5. Once enabled, launch the Control Center on your iPhone to select Screen Mirroring, and finally, choose your TV to stream the content on the big screen.
Can I Screen Mirror iPhone to Sharp Google/Android TV?
Unfortunately, there is no direct built-in method available to screen share the content from iPhone to Sharp Google/Android TV. But you can make use of the Lightning-to-HDMI adapter to mirror your screen. While using the Lightning adapter, the quality will not be compromised, and display the content as it is.
How to Mirror iPhone to Sharp TV Without WiFi
You can also make use of a lightning-to-HDMI adapter to screen mirror without wifi.
1. Plug the Lightning cable into the Lightning port of your iPhone.
2. Take an HDMI cable and connect one end to the HDMI port of the adapter.
3. Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port of your Sharp TV.
4. Change the source settings of your TV to HDMI.
5. Now, play any content on your iPhone to enjoy it on your Sharp TV without using WiFi.
Yes. You can screen share your desired content from iPhone to Sharp TV running on different OS.
Unstable WiFi connection is the major issue for making Sharp TV screen mirroring not working so reset your WiFi settings to fix this issue.