What We Know
- AirPlay SYFY from iOS: Turn on TV → Connect iOS & TV to same WIFI → Launch SYFY app → Sign in with your account or with cable/direct TV service provider→ Play content → Tap AirPlay icon → Select your TV → Enjoy SYFY on TV.
- AirPlay SYFY from macOS: Turn on AirPlay on TV → Connect same WIFI to TV and Mac → Open browser → Visit SYFY official website → Log in using your SYFY account or use cable/direct TV service provider login details → Start playing a video → Enable AirPlay on Mac → Choose TV → Stream the SYFY content.
SYFY is a streaming service that offers shows, movies, and live TV from different categories. You can stream the SYFY content using a cable TV subscription or a TV provider’s subscription to stream its content. You shall watch NBC network channels like Oxygen, CNBC, E!, Bravo, etc. If you want to watch the SYFY from the comfort of big screens on your Apple TV or AirPlay 2 TV, you can use the AirPlay icon present on the app to stream the content.
How to AirPlay SYFY from iPhone/iPad
Follow the below guide to AirPlay SYFY on your TV from your iPhone/iPad.
 Connect your iOS device and your TV to the same WIFI connection.
 Next to that, turn on the AirPaly option on your TV.
Settings → AirPaly and Homekit → Turn on the AirPlay
 Download the SYFY app on your iPhone/iPad from the App Store.
 Sign Up/ Log In to the account using the SYFY Login credentials or provide the direct TV providers subscription details to log in to your account.
 Play any content on the SYFY app.
 Hit the AirPlay icon present on the media player screen.
 Once it is successfully scanned, click on your TV name from the list.
 Now, you can stream the content of SYFY on a smart TV.
How to AirPlay SYFY from Mac
Follow the below guide to AirPlay SYFY on your TV from Mac.
 Connect your TV and Mac to the same network.
 Enable the AirPlay option on your TV.
 Open any preferred web browser and type the official website of SYFY in the URL text box.
 Sign Up/ Log In to the account using the SYFY Login credentials.
 On the other hand, you can provide the direct TV provider subscription details to log in to your account.
 You shall choose to play any videos of SYFY.
 Hit the AirPlay icon located at the top right corner of the screen and enable it.
 Select your TV name from the list of names that appear on your screen.
 Enjoy watching the content of SYFY on the big screen of your smart TV.
How to Fix SYFY AirPlay Not Working
If you can’t AirPlay SYFY to AirPlay 2 compatible TVs, then the issue may be with any one of the below reasons.
- Internet Issues: Ensure both devices are connected to the same WIFI connection. To AirPlay the content, your bandwidth requires at least 3 MBPS. Check the signal strength and if required, reboot the router.
- Outdated OS: Using the older version of the iOS/Mac device may cause issues while launching the application. If updates are available on your device, update it immediately to fix the bugs and glitches. Settings → General → Software Update.
- Turn Off Airplane Mode: If you have enabled the Airplane mode on your device, it automatically disconnects the network connection. Hence, check whether you have enabled the Airplay mode on your device.
- Restart your Device: To fix the unknown bugs & glitches, restart your device. It will refresh your device and clears all the unknown issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, no need to download any separate app for the Peacock TV, as you will get the Peacock content along with the SYFY app.