What We Know
- From iOS: Turn on AirPlay-compatible TV → Connect iOS & Apple TV to same WIFI → Go to the Control Center on iOS → Screen Mirroring → Select your device → Launch Google Meet → Watch meeting on TV.
- From Mac: Turn on AirPlay-compatible TV → Connect it & Mac to same WIFI → Click AirPlay icon → Select the TV → Visit Google Meet link on Mac → Watch the meeting on TV.
Google Meet is the best online meeting application owned by Google. By logging in with your Google credentials, you can easily attend all your online meetings from your mobile or laptop. If you feel the screen size of your mobile or laptop is small, you can attend the meeting with your smart TV. You can share the content from your iPhone or Mac to your TV using the AirPlay function. With this, you shall get a better view of all the participants. If you have an Apple or AirPlay-compatible TV, you can easily AirPlay Google Meet from your mobile or laptop by connecting to the same WIFI. If you don’t want to AirPlay Zoom Meetings from iPhone, iPad,& Mac, you shall use Google Meet.
How to AirPlay Google Meet from iOS
(1) Turn on your Apple TV or AirPlay-compatible TV.
(2) Connect your iPhone/iPad and the AirPlay-compatible device with the same WIFI connection.
(3) Go to the Control Center of your iPhone and tap the option Screen Mirroring.
(4) Select your Apple TV or AirPlay-compatible TV from the list of devices.
(5) Launch the Google Meet application on your iOS device.
(4) Now, you can view the meeting from the big screen.
(5) Click on the Screen Mirroring icon on your iPhone to stop casting.
Note: If you know how to Turn Off AirPlay on an iPad, you shall stop screen mirroring to TV.
How to AirPlay Google Meet from Mac
(1) Turn on your AirPlay-compatible TV and MacBook.
(2) Connect your Mac and AirPlay-compatible device to the same WIFI network.
(3) Now, click on the AirPlay icon at the top right corner of the screen on your Mac.
(4) Select your AirPlay-compatible TV from the list of available devices.
(5) If you are connecting for the first time, enter the passcode prompted on your TV to pair your MacBook and TV.
(6) Once you have paired, navigate to the Google Meet website on your Mac.
(7) Now, you can attend the meeting from your AirPlay-compatible TV.
Troubleshooting: How to Reconnect Google Meet with AirPlay
Sometimes you cannot find the available device on your Screen Mirroring menu when connected to the meeting. You can fix this problem easily by yourself by following the steps mentioned below.
(1) Open the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
(2) If you can’t find the available devices, go back to the meeting and leave the meeting.
(3) Once you have left the meeting, the Screen Mirroring option will show the available devices.
(4) Select your TV from the list of devices and click on the Rejoin button to join the meeting again.
(5) Now, you can view the meeting from your big screen.
Note: You shall learn to AirPlay YouTube Music from iPhone/iPad/Mac and listen to music from the TV screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can screen share Google Meet easily from your Mac or iOS device.
It may be because of the internet connection. It is vital to connect Mac/iOS and Apple TV/AirPlay-2 compatible TVs to the same WIFI.