What We Know
- To AirPlay Games from iOS: Connect iOS & TV to same WIFI → Launch App Store → Download your preferred game app → Select your preferred game → Control Centre → Screen Mirroring icon → Select TV.
To AirPlay Games from Mac: Connect MacBook & TV to same WIFI → Open Safari browser → Visit Roblox official website → Choose your favorite game play→ Click AirPlay icon → Select TV name → enjoy playing.
AirPlay Games to Android TV: Enable AirPlay on Android TV →Connect TV & iOS to same WIFI → launch Roblox app → Visit Control Centre → Hit Screen Mirroring icon → Choose your Android TV → enjoy playing on the big screen.
There are a lot of online games available online and specially designed for Apple and Android smartphones. But playing the games on the tiny screen of your iPhone or iPad reduces the game spirit. Hence, you can rely on the AirPlay feature to play games on the big screens of your Apple TV or AirPlay 2 compatible smart TV. i.e., Your iOS device will act as a controller. With that, you can get a visual treat while playing the games with high audio quality.
Besides covering the different methods of AirPlay games on TV, you will also find the best AirPlay games here in this section. With this, you can choose the gaming app to play with your friends, family, and others Via AirPlay on your TV.
How to AirPlay Games from iOS to Apple TV/Smart TV
You can follow the procedures to AirPlay your favorite game on your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV. We have demonstrated the below guide using the Roblox game. You can use the same techniques in any match to AirPlay it on the big screens of your TV.
1. Launch your AirPlay 2 compatible smart TV and connect it to a strong WIFI connection.
2. Unlock your iPhone/iPad, connect it to the same WIFI connection, and open the App Store.
3. Search for the Roblox game (preferred game) using the on-screen keyboard.
4. From the search result, choose the correct game and hit the Get option.
5. Go to the Control Center and hit the Screen Mirroring icon (or). If the app has AirPlay support, hit the built-in AirPlay icon on the game screen.
6. Choose your Apple or AirPlay 2 compatible smart TV name.
7. Once the pairing function is established, you can play your favorite games on the big screen of your AirPlay 2 compatible smart TV.
How to AirPlay Games from Mac
1. Turn On your MacBook and smart TV and connect both devices to the same WIFI.
3. If the game requires any login, provide the necessary login credentials and sign in to your account. If no login details are required, then proceed with the next step.
4. Open the preferred game and Play it.
5. Hit the AirPlay icon at the top of the Status bar, and choose your TV name from the list of TV names shown on the Mac screen.
6. Once the pairing function got completed, your Mac screen will be mirrored on your compatible smart TV. You can enjoy playing the Roblox game on the big screen of your TV.
How to AirPlay Games to Android Smart TV
Pre-Requisite: Turn On your Android TV > Tap on Settings > Select AirPlay and HomeKit Settings > Enable AirPlay on Android Smart TV.
1. Press the Power button on your Android TV and connect it to a strong WIFI connection.
2. Use the same WIFI network on your iPhone/iPad.
3. Open the Roblox app on your iOS device and log in to your account if required.
4. Visit the Control Center and hit the Screen Mirroring icon (or). If the app has AirPlay support, hit the inbuilt AirPlay icon on the media screen.
5. A list of TV present near your iPhone/iPad will appear on the screen; choose your TV name to build the pairing process.
6. Once both devices got paired, you can play the games on the big screens of the Apple TV or AirPlay 2 compatible smart TV.
Best AirPlay Games to Play on your Apple TV/AirPlay 2 compatible smart TV
Check out the below games to play with your friends, family, and others.
Sayonara Wild Hearts
Sayonara Wild Hearts is a game designed especially for motorcycle lovers. The motorcycle is efficient enough to perform multiple activities like shooting lasers, wielding swords, skateboarding, and breaking hearts at 200 mph. In addition, it plays different songs while playing the game and has soundtracks and impressive visual effects. With the help of the screen Mirroring feature, you can AirPlay the game to your Apple TV or AirPlay 2 compatible smart TV to play the game on your TV’s big screens to get the game’s original spirit.
Super Impossible Road
Super Impossible Road is a game for the new generation. It has dozen challenging levels and different modesYouou can play on or up to 8 members with one account s at once. You can play the single-player campaign if you want to play the game in a single game. Though the game doesn’t have the inbuilt icon, you can use the screen mirror feature from your iPhone or iPad to mirror the game to your Apple TV or compatible Smart TV. During the AirPlay, the game runs at a blistering 60 frames per second.
Monument Valley 2
Monument Valley 2 is a game specially designed for puzzle lovers. The game discovers the illusionary pathway to learn the secrets of Sacred Geometry and the changing dynamics between characters. Unfortunately, the app isn’t available on the Apple App Store. However, using the AirPlay technology, you can play games on the big screens of your Apple TV or AirPlay 2 compatible smart TVs. With that, you can clear the puzzles on the big screens of your TV.
Mini Motorways is a game where you can make mini metro and mini motorways in a growing city. Drawing rods in dynamic cities is a challenging and unique part of this game. The players need to connect the buildings with the houses in cities and towns to avoid traffic. It has a stress-free endless mode that offers relaxing gameplay. The app was officially available in the app store. If you don’t want to download the app on your Apple TV, you can rely on the AirPlay feature. With that, you can build the roadways on the big screens of your TV.
Asphalt 9: Legends
If you are a person like me who loves to play car racing games, then Asphalt 9: Legends is the perfect game for you. The game offers different racing modes and racing tracks. You can boost, drift and know the rivals in the racing locations. The game also has a single-player and multiplier-player mode. However, if you do the race on the tiny screens of your iPhone or iPad, it will be frustrating. Alternatively, you can screen mirror the iPhone or iPad screen to the bigger screen of your Apple TV or AirPlay 2 compatible smart TV to do the car race with a realistic experience as if you are in the car.
You can use WLAN or USB cable as the connection method to AirPlay games.