What We Know
- AirPlay NOW TV from iOS: Connect iOS & TV to same WIFI → Launch NOW app → Login → Play content → Click Devices → Select Apple TV → Start watching.
- AirPlay NOW TV from Mac: Turn on MacBook and AirPlay-compatible TV → Connect them to the same WIFI → Open Safari→ Visit NOW website → Sign in → Play content → Tap Device → Select Apple TV → Watch content.
- AirPlay NOW TV to Android TV: Connect Apple device & TV to same WiFi → Open NOW TV → Login → Tap Devices → Select Android TV → Start streaming.
- AirPlay NOW TV without WiFi: Connect an Adapter to your iPhone → Plug HDMI cable into adapter and TV → Input Source Settings → Choose the cable plugged HDMI port → Open NOW app on iPhone/iPad → Login → Watch content.
NOW TV is one of the most popular television channels in the UK to watch movies, dramas, live sports, kid’s shows, etc. Watch the NOW app on a big screen without the app, as you can AirPlay from iOS or Mac. Hence, you can stream the NOW app on Apple TV or other AirPlay 2- compatible TV wirelessly. You can even stream NOW TV without WiFi using a Lightning Digital AV adapter and an HDMI cable.
How to AirPlay NOW TV from iPhone/iPad to Apple TV
 Make sure that your Apple TV and iOS are connected to the same WiFi network.
 Turn on AirPlay on Apple TV by going to Settings > AirPlay and Home Kit > Turn on.
 Open the NOW TV app on your iOS device after installing it from App Store.
 Login with your account credentials to use the NOW TV app and play the content to watch.
 Select the Devices icon at the upper right of the screen.
 Click on the Apple TV when the scan results appear on your device.
 You should now be able to watch NOW TV on your TV from iPhone/iPad through AirPlay.
When your finish streaming NOW TV shows on your Smart TV, turn OFF the AirPlay on your iPhone.
Note: If you want a better alternative to NOW TV, you shall AirPlay Foxtel Go from iOS and Mac to TV.
How to AirPlay NOW TV from Mac to Apple TV
 Check your TV and Mac are connected to the same WiFi network.
 Turn on AirPlay on your Apple TV/Smart TV.
 Open your preferred web browser on your Mac.
 Type the URL of NOW TV’s official website in the URL text box and visit the website.
 Sign in with your account credentials on the NOW TV website.
 Browse the content you want to watch on NOW TV.
 Select the AirPlay icon on the top right corner of the menu bar on your Mac.
 Once scanning is complete, and select your TV name.
Once paired, you can watch NOW TV on your Smart TV. Remember to disable AirPlay on your Mac after watching.
Note: Meanwhile, you shall check out the article to fix AirPlay Not Working on LG TV.
How to AirPlay NOW TV from iOS or Mac to Android TV
 Turn on and enable AirPlay on your Android TV to proceed further.
 Install and Launch the NOW TV app on your iOS or visit the official website on your Mac browser.
 Click on the Join NOW button to create an account or Log in with your account credentials if you’re already a NOW TV customer.
 Choose and play your favorite content.
 Tap on the Devices icon at the top right corner of the screen.
 Select your Android TV from the list of available devices.
Once, connected you can stream NOW TV movies, drama, or live sports on your TV.
How to AirPlay NOW TV to Smart TV Without WiFi
AirPlay may not work if your network was unstable or either of your AirPlay-connected devices couldn’t connect to WiFi. In such circumstances, you can AirPlay NOW TV from your iOS to your Smart TV using the Lightning to Digital AV Adapter and an HDMI cable.
 Connect the Lightning to Digital AV Adapter to your iPhone.
 Plug one end of the HDMI cable into the adapter connected to your iPhone.
 Plug another end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on your Smart TV.
 Open the Input settings on your TV.
 Choose the HDMI input to which you have plugged the cable in.
 Once connected, you can view your iOS screen on your TV.
 Now, launch the NOW TV app and Log in to your account.
 Play any content and stream it on your Smart TV.
How to Fix NOW TV AirPlay Not Working
Follow the steps below to fix AirPlay not working on NOW TV.
- Ensure you have a strong, stable, and faster internet connection.
- Keep your TV and Apple device close to the internet.
- Disconnect devices connected to AirPlay.
- Update your TV and NOW TV app to its latest software version.
- Clear cache files on your TV and NOW TV app.
- Reinstall the app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Reset your Smart TV.
- Check if NOW TV has a server outage and wait until the problem is resolved.
Yes. You can directly stream NOW TV on your Apple TV by installing the NOW TV app from App Store.
NOW TV is currently available only in the UK, If you want to stream from other countries, you need to use a VPN to unblock geo-restrictions.
No, NOW TV is a paid subscription service that offers 4 different types of memberships. Pick the one that suits you and change whenever you like.