- Screen Mirror Fire Tablet to TV: Unlock your Fire Tablet → go to Settings → Select Connected Devices → Choose Screen Mirroring → Pick your TV.
- Screen Mirroring Fire Tablet to TV Using App: Download Screen Mirroring app on Tablet → hit the Cast option → visit their official website on TV → scan the QR code using Tablet → start mirroring.
Are you looking for a possible way to mirror your Kindle Fire Tablet screen to a TV? If yes, this article is for you. We have listed the direct and alternative ways to help you mirror the content on bigger screens. Before moving forward, you must know whether your Fire Tablet is compatible with screen mirroring. Go through your user manual or check the internet to know the compatibility.
If you cannot find the feature supporting your device, you can try the alternative method mentioned below in this article to share your desired content across different TVs.
How to Screen Mirror Fire Tablet to TV
Screen mirroring Fire Tablet to TV carries the same process, just like mirroring your phone to TV. The mirroring settings come built-in in Fire OS 8 and higher. This will easily allow you to mirror your Tablet to any TV. Also, remember that the screen mirroring settings differ from each TV, and you need to enable it before proceeding with the mirroring process.
1. Ensure your Fire Tablet and TV are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. On your Fire Tablet, go to the Settings menu.
3. Locate Connected Devices and then select Screen Mirroring.
4. Some Fire Tablets show the Screen Mirroring option in their Quick Settings, which you can easily select by swiping down the screen.
5. Once selected, tap the name of your TV from the list of available devices.
6. Now, your Fire Tablet’s screen will start mirroring its content on your Fire TV.
How to Screen Mirror Fire Tablet to TV Using App
Using a third-party app is another possible way to screen share the content from your Fire Tablet to the TV. Out of many apps, the Screen Mirroring app by the developers of VIDEO & TV CAST caught our eyes as the best choice to mirror your Fire Tablet screen on TV.
1. Connect your Fire Tablet and TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Download the Screen Mirroring app on your Fire Tablet from the Google Play Store.
3. Launch the application on your Tablet and hit the Scan button.
4. Now, go to the official website of Screen Mirroring on your TV using any browser of your choice.
5. A QR code will be displayed on your TV screen, and try scanning it using your Fire Tablet.
6. After scanning, select the Screen Mirror option and hit Start Broadcast.
7. By doing so, you can finally miracast your desired content from Fire Tablet to TV.
8. To stop mirroring the screen, select Stop Broadcast on your Tablet.
Can I Screen Mirror from Fire HD 10 Tablet to TV
Unfortunately, the latest series of Fire HD 10 Tablet does not have the screen mirroring feature. But other Fire Tablet Generation, including 7th, 9th, and 11th, support mirroring with the help of streaming dongles such as Chromecast and Fire TV Stick.
Yes. You can screen mirror your Fire Tablet to TV without breaking a sweat.
Hit the Screen Mirroring icon again from Quick Settings to stop sharing content.