What We Know
- To Airplay Beachbody On Demand from iOS: Turn on TV > Connect iOS & TV to same WIFI > go to Control Centre > Screen Mirroring icon > Select your TV > Launch Beachbody On Demand app > Sign in > Play content > Start watching.
- To AirPlay Beachbody On demand from Mac: Turn on MacBook and TV > Connect them to the same WIFI > Launch Safari > Visit Beachbody On Demand website > Login > Select and Play a title > Tap AirPlay icon > Select your TV > Watch content.
Beachbody On Demand is a popular streaming service that includes programs related to health and fitness. The service allows you to access 75+ fitness programs related to diet plans, nutrition plans, meditation, yoga, and exercise on your iOS devices. If you are a fitness freak, you can get tuned to the Beachbody On Demand programs on your TV via AirPlay.
How to AirPlay Beachbody On Demand on Apple TV/AirPlay-2 TV from iOS Devices
(1) Turn on your Apple or AirPlay 2-compatible TV.
(2) Connect your TV and iOS device to the same WIFI network.
(3) On your iOS device, swipe from the right corner to access the Control Center.
(4) From the Control Centre, Tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
(5) Select your Apple or AirPlay-compatible TV from available AirPlay devices.
(6) After pairing the TV and iOS, you can start streaming the content.
(7) Download and install Beachbody On Demand app on your iOS device from the App Store.
(8) If you already have the app, launch the app on your iOS device.
(8) Select and play your favorite fitness video on your iOS device to stream the content on your TV.
How to AirPlay Beachbody On Demand on Apple TV/AirPlay-2 TV from MAC
(1) Turn on your AirPlay-compatible TV and MacBook.
(2) Ensure that both devices are connected to the same WIFI connection.
(3) Open the Safari web browser on your Mac.
(4) Visit the official website of Beachbody On Demand.
(5) Sign in by entering your credentials to access your Beachbody On Demand account.
(6) Select and play the content you need to AirPlay on your Apple or AirPlay-compatible TV.
(7) Now, click on the AirPlay icon at the status bar of your Mac
(8) Select your Apple TV/AirPlay-compatible TV from the list of available devices.
(9) Start mirroring the contents of BeachbodyOn Demand on your Apple or AirPlay-compatible TV.
Troubleshoot Beachbody On Demand on Apple Devices
You can troubleshoot the Beachbody On Demand app on your Apple devices by following the below steps.
- Check whether your device support streaming Beachbody On Demand.
- Verify that you are running on the latest version of the Beachbody On Demand app.
- If you have a long buffering time or poor video quality while streaming the contents from the app, then make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Restart your iOS devices to resolve the temporary malfunction in your device.
- Force quit the app to remove the glitches and bugs from the app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app to remove the corrupted files and data from the app.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you find trouble streaming Beachbody On Demand on your Smart TV, you should check whether your TV supports Chromecast or Airplay. You can buy a streaming device like a Fire TV or Roku to stream Beachbody On Demand on your TV.