The most awaited Tennis Tournament, the Australian Open, is set to begin on January 16. The competition will be held between 128 competitors (men and women), and there will be one winner to win the prize amount of 76.5 million Australian dollars. If you own an AirPlay or AirPlay 2 compatible TV, you can share the content from your Mac or iOS device to stream the content on the big screen. You can download the ESPN+ app on your mobile to AirPlay the Australian Open matches from your mobile to the AirPlay-compatible TV.
How to AirPlay Australian Open from iOS
(1) Turn on your AirPlay-compatible TV and connect your mobile and TV to the same WiFi network.
(2) Open the App Store on your iOS device.
(3) Click the search icon and search for the ESPN+ app.
(4) Select the ESPN+ app from the search results.
(5) Click the Get button to download ESPN+ on your iOS device from the App Store.
(6) Once the app has been downloaded, launch the ESPN+ app on your iOS device.
(7) Click the Login button and log in with your account details.
(8) Select and play the Australian Open match on your iOS device.
(9) Swipe down from the top right to open the Control Center of your device.
(10) Locate and select the Screen Mirroring icon.
(11) Choose your AirPlay-compatible TV from the available devices.
(12) Now, you can see the Australian Open game on your AirPlay-compatible TV.
How to AirPlay Australian Open from Mac
(1) Turn on your MacBook and AirPlay-compatible TV.
(2) Ensure to connect your mobile and TV to the same WiFi network.
(3) Launch the Safari browser on your Mac.
(4) Navigate to the official website of ESPN+.
(5) Click the account avatar at the top right corner.
(6) Tap the Sign-in button from the drop-down menu and sign in to your account.
(7) Play the Australian Open tournament and click the AirPlay icon from the top of the menu bar.
(8) Select your AirPlay-compatible TV from the available devices.
(9) Start streaming the Australian Open on your Apple or AirPlay-compatible TV.
How to AirPlay Australian Open on Android TV
(1) Turn on your Android TV and connect your mobile and TV to the same WiFi network.
(2) Go ahead to enable AirPlay on Android TV.
(3) Launch the ESPN+ app on your iOS device.
(4) Login with your account credentials.
(5) Select and play the Australian Open tournament.
(6) Go to the Control Center of your mobile and click the Screen Mirroring icon.
(7) Tap the name of your Android TV from the popup menu.
(8) Now, the content on your mobile will start to mirror your Android TV.
Australian Open 2023 Players List
Totally, 128 men and 128 women participated in the Australian Open tournament.
Top Seeds of the Australian Open Tournament
Totally there is 32 seed, and they are mentioned below.
|Hubert Hurkacz (POL)||Belinda Bencic (SUI)|
|Holger Rune (DEN)||Paula Badosa (ESP)|
|Taylor Fritz (USA)||Madison Keys (USA)|
|Daniil Medvedev (RU)||Veronika Kudermetova (N/A)|
|Felix Auger-Aliassime (CAN)||Daria Kasatkina (N/A)|
|Andrey Rublev (RU)||Coco Gauff (USA)|
|Novak Djokovic (SRB)||Maria Sakkari (GRE)|
|Stefanos Tsitsipas (GRE)||Aryna Sabalenka (N/A)|
|Casper Ruud (NOR)||Caroline Garcia (FRA)|
|Rafael Nadal (ESP)||Jessica Pegula (USA)|
|Nick Kyrgios (AUS)||Ons Jabeur (TUN)|
|Karen Khachanov||Iga Swiatek (POL)|
|Lorenzo Musetti (ITA)||Victoria Azarenka (N/A)|
|Marin Cilic (CRO)||Shuai Zhang (CHN)|
|Frances Tiafoe (USA)||Elena Rybakina (KAZ)|
|Jannik Sinner (ITA)||Martina Trevisan (ITA)|
|Pablo Carreno Busta (ESP)||Barbora Krejcikova (CZE)|
|Matteo Berrettini (ITA)||Ekaterina Alexandrova (N/A)|
|Alexander Zverev (GER)||Liudmila Samsonova (N/A)|
|Cameron Norrie (GBR)||Jelena Ostapenko (LAT)|
|Yoshihito Nishioka (JPN)||Anett Kontaveit (EST)|
|Alejandro Davidovich Fokina (ESP)||Petra Kvitova (CZE)|
|Sebastian Korda (USA)||Beatriz Haddad Maia (BRA)|
|Francisco Cerundolo (ARG)||Danielle Collins (USA)|
|Grigor Dimitrov (BUL)||Jil Teichmann (SUI)|
|Miomir Kecmanovic (SRB)||Kaia Kanepi (EST)|
|Daniel Evans (GBR)||Karolina Pliskova (CZE)|
|Roberto Bautista Agut (ESP)||Qinwen Zheng (CHN)|
|Diego Schwartzman (ARG)||Amanda Anisimova (USA)|
|Alex de Minaur (AUS)||Irina-Camelia Begu (ROM)|
|Borna Coric (CRO)||Elise Mertens (BEL)|
|Denis Shapovalov (CAN)||Marie Bouzkova (CZE)|
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, by downloading the ESPN app on your Apple TV, you can stream Australian Open.