- Screen Mirroring TCL TV:
- Mirroring TCL TV from Android: Enable screen mirroring → open the Notification Panel → choose your TCL TV → start mirroring.
- Screen Mirror TCL TV from iPhone/iPad: Turn on the AirPlay feature → launch the Control Center → tap the Screen Mirroring icon → select TCL TV → done.
- Mirroring TCL TV from Windows: Enable screen mirroring on TCL TV → go to the Taskbar on PC → launch Windows Action Center → select Connect → choose TCL TV → done.
- Mirror TCL TV from Macbook: Unlock your Mac → click on the Control Center icon → hit Screen Mirroring → pick your TCL Smart TV → start mirroring.
- Screen Mirroring from App: You can use the AirScreen app to mirror the content from your device to TCL Android/Google TV.
- Screen Mirroring TCL TV without WiFi: You can make use of an HDMI cable and the respective adapter to screen share the content without using a WiFi network.
TCL is one of the most popular and affordable TV brands in the market, running on four different OS, including Roku, Fire, Google, and Android. Whether your TV storage has run out or you don’t want to install the app, you can screen mirror. Upon enabling screen mirroring or AirPlay on TCL TV Settings, you can quickly mirror your all-time favorite movies, series, and more from any device to your TV.
This article will guide you with the solution to mirror your Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac screen to enjoy watching it on your TCL TV. Additionally, we have also listed some of the best screen mirroring apps for TCL TV in case your device doesn’t support the feature.
Screen Mirroring to TCL Roku TV
When it comes to TCL Roku TV, it is necessary to enable the Screen Mirroring option to mirror the content from Android. For mirroring the Apple devices, you need to enable AirPlay to proceed further.
How to Screen Mirror to TCL Roku TV from Android
Ensure your TCL Roku TV and the Android device are connected to the same WiFi network before proceeding with the below steps.
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote to navigate to the home screen.
2. Click Settings and hit the System option.
3. Now, select Screen Mirroring to turn it on and then choose either the Prompt or Always Allow option.
4. Once done, pull down the Notification Panel on your Android device and hit the Cast icon.
5. Choose your TCL Roku TV from the list of nearby devices.
Now, you can easily screen mirror from Android to TV to watch your desired content.
How to Screen Mirror to TCL Roku TV from iPhone/iPad
1. On your TCL Roku TV, open the Settings menu.
2. Click on the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit option.
3. Select AirPlay to enable it on your TCL Roku TV.
4. Ensure that your TCL Roku TV and iPhone/iPad are connected to a strong WiFi connection.
5. Open the Control Center on your iPhone/iPad and hit the Screen Mirroring icon.
6. Choose your TCL Roku TV from the search results to start mirroring your iPhone with TV.
Screen Mirroring to TCL Fire TV
To screen mirror the content to TCL Fire TV, you need to enable the Display Mirroring option for Android and AirPlay for Apple devices.
How to Screen Mirror to TCL Fire TV from Android
1. Go to the Settings menu on your TCL Fire TV and choose Display & Audio.
2. Select the Display & Sounds tab and click the Enable Display Mirroring option.
3. After enabling, connect your TCL Fire TV and Android device to a stable WiFi connection.
4. Launch the Notification Panel on your Android device and tap the Cast or Smart View icon.
5. Now, choose your TCL Fire TV from the list of nearby devices to start mirroring the content to Fire TV using your Android device.
How to Screen Mirror to TCL Fire TV from iPhone/iPad
1. On your TCL Fire TV, go to the Settings menu and choose Display & Audio.
2. Select the Display & Sounds option and hit Apple AirPlay & HomeKit.
3. Choose AirPlay to turn on it on your TCL Fire TV.
4. Before moving forward, ensure that your iPhone/iPad and TCL Fire TV are connected to a proper WiFi network.
5. On your iPhone/iPad, swipe down the screen to bring the Control Center.
6. Select the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your TCL Fire TV from the popup.
Now, you can play your desired content and enjoy watching it on your big screen.
Screen Mirroring TCL Google TV
TCL Google TV comes with built-in Chromecast support, which allows Android or PC users to directly screen mirror the content by using the Cast option from their Notification Panel. However, AirPlay needs to be enabled to screen share the content from the Apple devices, which will be explained in the following.
How to Screen Mirror to TCL Google TV from iPhone/iPad
1. Turn on your TCL Google TV and press the Source button on your remote.
2. Hit the Edit icon and select the AirPlay option.
3. Click on the AirPlay and HomeKit menu and select AirPlay to turn it on.
4. Once enabled, check whether your TV and iPhone/iPad are connected to a standard WiFi network.
5. Now, go to the Control Center on your iPhone/iPad and select the Screen Mirroring icon.
6. Choose your TCL Google TV from the list of devices shown on your screen.
Finally, play your favorite content and enjoy watching it on your TCL Google TV.
Screen Mirroring TCL Android TV
With TCL Android TV, you can easily miracast the content from your PC or Android devices with the aid of its built-in Chromecast support. Unfortunately, there is no AirPlay support available on TCL Android TV to mirror the Apple devices, so you can make use of the below app to get it done.
1. Connect your Apple device and TCL Android TV to a viable WiFi connection.
2. Install the AirScreen app on your TCL Android TV from the Google Play Store.
3. Launch the application on your TV and hit the Settings menu on the left panel.
4. Check whether AirPlay is turned on. If not, then enable it.
5. Now, tap the Screen Mirroring icon from the Control Center of your iPhone/iPad.
6. Choose the TCL Android TV from the list of devices and play any content to enjoy streaming it on the big screen.
How to Screen Mirror to TCL TV from Windows
To mirror your PC, you can follow the steps mentioned earlier for Android to enable the necessary settings on your TCL Smart TV. Once enabled, make sure that your Windows PC and TCL TV are connected to the same WiFi connection with good bandwidth to undergo the screen mirroring process.
1. Launch the Windows Action Center from the taskbar of your PC.
2. Click on the Connect option and wait for a few seconds.
3. Select your TCL TV from the list of nearby devices.
Now, you can start watching your favorite content from PC to TCL Smart TV.
How to Screen Mirror to TCL TV from Macbook
Enable AirPlay on your TCL TV, as explained above in this article, to proceed with the screen mirroring process of your Mac.
1. Connect your Macbook and TCL TV to a strong WiFi network.
2. Select the Control Center icon located on the menu bar of your Mac.
3. Choose the Screen Mirroring icon and pick your TCL TV from the list of available devices.
Once connected, your Mac screen will start mirroring its content to the big screen.
How to Screen Mirror to TCL Smart TV Without WiFi
If you are looking for an alternative way to screen mirror to TCL TV, you can go for a wired connection. Apple users need to have a Lightning to HDMI adapter, and Android users can make use of a USB-C to HDMI adapter to screen share the content.
1. Fetch an HDMI cable of good quality.
2. Insert one end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port of your TCL TV.
3. Now, insert the other end into the adapter.
4. Connect the USB-C or Lightning cable from the adapter to the charger port of your smartphone.
5. After establishing the connection, you need to change the source settings on your TCL TV to screen mirror without WiFi.
3 Best Screen Mirroring Apps for TCL TV
If your devices are incompatible but you still wish to mirror the content to your TCL Smart TV, you can make use of a third-party app. Check out the below-mentioned four apps personally tested from our side to mirror the content with ease.
AirDroid cast is one of the most popular screen mirroring apps for iPhone and Android devices. It helps you to screen mirror the content to a wide variety of devices, and TCL Fire TV is not an exception. This app allows simultaneous cast of up to 5 devices and is free to download and use.
If you wish to screen mirror the content flawlessly, you need to install the Google Home app. This application supports screen mirroring to different platforms and is completely free. It is also listed among the best screen mirroring apps for Android and helps you to share the content with TCL Google/Android.
Screen Mirroring Pro
Screen Mirroring Pro is a user-friendly app that helps you to mirror the content effortlessly. This app is best suited for mirroring games as it gives the best viewing experience when displayed on a bigger screen. If you own a TCL Roku TV, then you can make use of this app to mirror the content. This app costs around $4.99.
The Roku App (Official)
There is an app officially available for Roku users to cast the content on TV. Unlike the above apps, the entire screen of your device will not be mirrored. But you can use this application to share your media files like pictures and videos from your smartphone to TCL Roku TV. This app is free to use and available in both Play Store and App Store.
How to Fix TCL TV Screen Mirroring Not Working
While screen mirroring your device to TCL Smart TV, unexpected glitches may prevent it from working normally. But the below troubleshooting ways will help you get it fixed.
- Check whether you have successfully enabled the Screen Mirroring or AirPlay options based on your device.
- Try using a steady WiFi network, as it is an essential factor in aiding the screen mirroring process.
- Disable the Screen Time and Bluetooth settings to avoid signal interference.
- If you face any issues with wireless connections, opt for a wired one to get it done.
- In case none of the above methods work out, perform a restart on both devices to get it rectified.
Does Screen Mirroring to TCL TV Affect the Quality of the Content?
When the devices are connected to a bad WiFi connection, the screen mirroring quality will be affected. So, you need to use a steady WiFi network with proper bandwidth while screen mirroring the content. Sometimes, wireless connections can also be the reason for mirroring the content with low quality. In such cases, you can use an HDMI cable to mirror the content through a wired connection. While trying these techniques, you can improve the screen mirroring quality.
Yes. You can screen mirror to TCL TV using various devices like Android, Apple, Mac, and PC.
We suggest the Google Home app to screen mirror your TCL TV as it is compatible with almost all devices.