- Screen Mirroring to Konka WebOS TV:
- Screen Mirror from Android: Launch the Notification Panel → tap the Cast icon → Choose your Konka TV → start mirroring.
- Screen Mirroring from Windows: Switch on your Windows PC → open the Windows Action Center → click Connect → choose your Panasonic TV → done.
- Screen Mirror from iPhone/iPad/Mac: Navigate to the Control Center → hit the Screen Mirroring icon → choose your Konka TV → done.
- Screen Mirroring to Konka Android/Google TV: Android and PC users can directly screen mirror the content. However, Apple users need to install third-party apps such as ApowerMirror and Screen Mirroring Pro to share content on a big screen.
Are you facing storage space running out on your Konka TV? Play the content on your smartphone or PC and use screen mirroring to stream it on your Konka TV. By doing so, you can also save the storage space on your Konka TV. Currently, there are three operating systems in Konka TV: Google TV, Android TV, and WebOS. The screen mirroring steps in these OS are explained elaborately to help you screen share the content from various devices.
This article covers the screen mirroring process of Konka TV from Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Windows PC. The alternative mirroring methods are also listed for incompatible devices to screen share the content hassle-free.
Screen Mirroring to Konka WebOS TV
The Konka TV running on webOS supports both Chromecast and AirPlay. You can easily screen-share the content from your Android and your Apple device by following the steps below.
How to Screen Mirror to Konka TV from Android
1. Connect your Konka TV and the Android device to a strong WiFi connection.
2. Press the Home button on your remote to navigate to the home screen of your Konka TV.
3. Locate the Screen Share app on your TV and launch it.
4. On your Android device, pull down the Notification Panel and hit the Cast icon.
5. Choose your Konka TV from the list of nearby devices.
Within seconds, your smartphone will display its screen on your Konka TV.
How to Screen Mirror to Konka TV from Windows PC
1. Turn on your Windows PC and go to the Settings menu.
2. Ensure your PC and Konka TV are connected to a proper WiFi network.
3. Click the Devices tab and hit the Bluetooth and Other Devices option.
4. Select the Add Bluetooth or Other Device option and choose Wireless Display or Dock from the list.
5. Now, choose your Konka webOS TV from the search results.
The devices are connected successfully, and you can start mirroring your desired content.
NOTE: The keyboard shortcut keys Windows + K can also help you in finding nearby devices.
How to Screen Mirror to Konka TV from iPhone/iPad
You need to enable AirPlay on your Konka webOS TV to screen mirror the content from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Press the Home button on your remote and navigate to Dashboard.
2. Click on the AirPlay tab and choose Apple AirPlay and HomeKit.
3. Select AirPlay to turn it on.
4. Before proceeding with the below steps, connect your iPhone/iPad and Konka TV to a steady WiFi connection.
5. On your iPhone/iPad, go to the Control Center and hit the Screen Mirroring icon.
6. Pick your Konka webOS TV from the popup to start mirroring the content from your iPhone/iPad device.
How to Screen Mirror to Konka TV from Mac
1. Connect your Macbook and Konka TV to a stable WiFi connection.
2. On your Mac, select the Control Center icon located in the menu bar.
3. Hit the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your Konka TV from the list of devices detected by your Mac.
Once done, the Mac will screen mirror to TV, and you can watch your favorite content on the big screen.
Screen Mirroring to Konka Google/Android TV
Konka Google & Android TV has built-in Chromecast support, and therefore, you can easily screen share your Android and PC using the steps mentioned earlier. However, there is no AirPlay support to mirror the content from Apple devices. In such cases, you can make use of the below best screen mirroring apps for iPhone & Mac to share the content.
Screen Mirroring Konka TV Using ApowerMirror
1. Download the ApowerMirror app on your Apple device.
2. Make sure that your Apple device and Konka TV are connected to the same WiFi network with good bandwidth.
3. Launch the application and tap on the LocalCast option.
4. Now, choose your Konka TV from the list of available devices.
5. As a last step, you must enable certain permission and follow the on-screen instructions to get it done.
Now, play your desired content and enjoy watching it on the big screen.
Screen Mirroring Konka TV Using Screen Mirroring Pro
1. Install the Screen Mirroring Pro app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
2. Before moving forward, connect both devices to a standard WiFi network.
3. On your Konka TV, go to the Screen Mirroring website using a browser.
4. Finally, launch the app on your smartphone and scan the QR code shown on the TV.
5. If you are not able to scan the code, you can also use the ID to connect the devices.
Once done, you can start mirroring your desired content to your Konka Android/Google TV.
Yes. You can make use of an HDMI cable and the adapter according to the device you are using to screen mirror without a WiFi network.
While using an unstable WiFi network, you may face issues with screen mirroring to Konka TV. Try connecting your device to a strong WiFi network to get it done.